Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

When the impressions start rolling in can we PLEASE delete the chatter and leave ONLY the impressions? I hate it when impression threads end up with 80% chatter and 20% actual impressions. It's troublesome to sift through all that.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Lupe
      Posts a lot
      • Nov 2008

Wait the real demo is coming out before the gamestop demo? WTF

Originally posted by Len B
      Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Lupe
        Posts a lot
        • Nov 2008

Early Madden NFL 10 FREE Demo Access for Xbox LIVE Gold Subscribers! - For fans that are Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers, you'll get access to the Madden NFL 10 FREE Demo an entire week early! The demo will be made available to Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers on Thursday, July 23rd.

wtf

Originally posted by Len B
        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by TheWitness23
          just played it. it is the best game ever. i want to shower in ian cummings' man juice.........

*sarcasm* for the ian fanboys.
          YOUR LYING!!!!

Comment

• Aso
            The Serious House
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ShimSham
            If I say I'll have something done by Saturday, that doesn't mean I'll necessarily do it on Saturday.
            Someone aced english class.

Wait do you mean i should go try and enter my code in right now? *Serious*

Comment

• MVP1991
              The Man
              • Feb 2009

I think once PSN is updated you should be okay to download the GS demo.

The Golden Turducken
              Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
              Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• Aso
                The Serious House
                • Nov 2008

I wanna play this demo real bad, would it be a bad idea to go and try to enter my code in right now? And when does PSN usually update?

Comment

• MVP1991
                  The Man
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                  I wanna play this demo real bad, would it be a bad idea to go and try to enter my code in right now? And when does PSN usually update?
                  You already tried it once I wouldn't do it again. You don't want to fuck it up.

PSN usually updates sometime after 5PM EST.

The Golden Turducken
                  Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                  Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• Point Blank
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

Can't wait to read the impressions.

This thread is going to be long as hell..lol.

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

playing the dal-nyg demo right now

enjoying it

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

This feels very little like 09.

All the presenation touches (nameplates, towels, handwarmers, overlays, first down measurements, injuries, QB warmups, etc) add up nicely. You may not give a shit about some or all of that stuff, but added all up it really enhances the visual presentation.

The changes to game speed, as I expected, are significant. It feels much slower than 09 and I really like it. The running game is much more enjoyable although I've not been able to run a sweep for positive yardage yet. One thing I realized you had to account for was changes to the speed of the football as well. I'd try and fire in passes to guys that in 09 I could typically hit, but the ball was taking a little longer to get there and defenders would break up the play.

You can really see the difference in route running by your WR's. Shitty guys will round their cuts and not get open so easily. Defensively it makes it easier to cover those guys cause it's easier to stick with them. Really cool.

I had Stanback running a corner from the slot, it looked like he'd have some space one on one....but he slipped on his cut and Canty smacked Romo before I could find another target. The Giants don't give you much time back there, it felt right though.

Pro-Tak is cool, makes the game flow much more smoothly. New animations look nice as well.

Passing overall just feels better. Both QB's threw some incompletes, which was refreshing. Throwing downfield no longer seems to be a "sprint to the spot and strafe jump" anymore....which is nice.

Umm ...less typing more playing....

I'd love to get my hands on the PIT-ARI demo...this 1 min Quarter bullshit....is bullshit.
                        Last edited by killgod; 07-23-2009, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Oh that was sick...

Giants ran a stretch play to the right, my CB and S locked him up, everyone kinda stopped like the play was over, but Jacobs spun out of it and broke for another 15-20 yards.

That was cool.

Comment

• MF Prime
                            • Jun 2009

Great, first true impression and its overall positive. Just what I wanted to see, good shit KillGod.

Big question I wanna know before I get a chance to play myself, but have you seen any super DB action as of yet?

"Weekly Dose of DOOM: All Caps ~ MF Doom

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MF Prime
                              Great, first true impression and its overall positive. Just what I wanted to see, good shit KillGod.

Big question I wanna know before I get a chance to play myself, but have you seen any super DB action as of yet?
                              Nope, haven't seen it at all.

Odd, the CPU just missed a 36 yard FG...short. There's a 18MPH cross wind and that's it.

Comment

• MF Prime
                                • Jun 2009

Damn a missed FG within 50yrds....that is odd. Guess we can now tell the game is broken now.

"Weekly Dose of DOOM: All Caps ~ MF Doom

Comment

Working...