X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joey P
    Smells like sex in here
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by houtz
    Really? Guys said they were playing on ALL-Madden and shit.

Yeah, you can change the difficulty.

My skill, Rookie, Pro, All-Pro and All Madden.
    Last edited by Joey P; 07-23-2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• adembroski
      All-Inclusive!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
      Blah. EA giving every god damn team the wildcat is the only real problemo I've heard all morning long. And that wont ruin the game for me.

I leave for work in roughly a hour. When I get home I better be able to d/l my demo.
      Not every team... I think 19 of 'em do.

From what I understand, the Demo doesn't have CPU sliders. The final game does. (to clarify: I think the demo doesn't have CPU sliders, but I'm 100% sure the final does)

From what I understand, the Demo is on "Slow", online default is "Normal"... think of Normal as about halfway between what you see in the demo and NCAA 10. For me, slow is too slow, normal is perfect.
      S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Tailback U
        No substitute 4 strength.
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
        Not every team... I think 19 of 'em do.

From what I understand, the Demo doesn't have CPU sliders. The final game does. (to clarify: I think the demo doesn't have CPU sliders, but I'm 100% sure the final does)

From what I understand, the Demo is on "Slow", online default is "Normal"... think of Normal as about halfway between what you see in the demo and NCAA 10. For me, slow is too slow, normal is perfect.
        Is the speed "slow" on both demos?

Why would they do that.

Comment

• adembroski
          All-Inclusive!
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
          Is the speed "slow" on both demos?

Why would they do that.
          I have no fuckin' clue. The release is going to default to slow as well, though online play will be normal. I don't get it. Everyone feels like they're jogging at slow.
          S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Archer
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Just some Impressions of the 1minute demo

The game is alot better than 09 in every aspect it seems . You have to get used to the slower gameplay right away however , wrs cut slower also .

I used the Giants in game one and saw how bad their wrs are at getting open on all madden , they were slipping , being abused at the line and just generally sucking . Only Boss was getting open with ease . Jacobs is a handful , even more than last year I would say . You can spin out of the gang tackles and power on with him then if its him v a DB hes winning everytime unlike 09 where you could hitstick a bigger hb with ease .

Second game I used the Cowboys and passing was easier in terms of wide receivers but the Gmen D-line get there in a hurry , often I had to leave people in to block so I could get more time . Romo is very incosistent with his passing espically when off the back foot , I think I tried a corner from his backfoot and he overthrew it by a good 20yards lol . On defense it seemed like Ratliff who's normally a good pass rusher was being abused easily by the Gmen oline which makes some sense I guess .

Tried the Wildcat with NYG and it was very meh , then used the Cowboys with Williams at QB and Felix Jones coming over on the sweep and it was redicolusly effective . First run went for 41 then 10 , 1 and 9 to follow .

Another thing I noticed is the speed of your players when you intercept a pass in contrast to the offensive players , it's not like 09 anymore where O-lineman will catch you on the return . I got 3ints , all of them taken back with ease . (Newman , Ware , Hamlin) .

Overall good impressions indeed

Oh the Rocket is still on there for anybody who cares but its very incosistent , I managed to get the animation on curls and outs when I was trying a "use everything that was overeffective on 09" game . I seriously doubt that anybody could rely on the rocket on this version looking at this however . Its about a 4/10 ratio at best
            Last edited by Archer; 07-23-2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Point Blank
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

I got manhandled on All Madden :laugh:. The AI is definitely better this year.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Loving these impressions
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• adembroski
                  All-Inclusive!
                  • Feb 2009

Though about a half, seeing no pro-tak... odd
                  S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Archer
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Just to add on to my impressions on the last page

Never try a pass on the run with Eli lol , that was UGGGGGGGGGGGGLY

Comment

• Point Blank
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

That's good to hear about the online speed. Awesome.

The pro-tak is pretty sweet. I've also have the fumble button mashing mini game twice and I lost both times.

Comment

• adembroski
                        All-Inclusive!
                        • Feb 2009

Nevermind, Willie Parker almost turned the corner on me, a DE held him up and 3 linebackers came over and cleaned it up.
                        S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• adembroski
                          All-Inclusive!
                          • Feb 2009

Ugh, down 4, completed a pass to the 5 yard line with 2 seconds left... couldn't call timeout because I accidentally tapped the XBL button when trying to hit back
                          S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• jags224
                            El Contusion
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by archer2k407
                            Just to add on to my impressions on the last page

Never try a pass on the run with Eli lol , that was UGGGGGGGGGGGGLY

yeah do not do this i was rolling out then scrambling because DT was on my ass and boss was wide open and floats it in the air 15 yards past him
                            "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• T.Dot
                              A Real RockNRolla
                              • Nov 2008

Anyone want to PM me a 360 demo code that they've already used since I can't get it in Canada.

Thanks

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by T.Dot
                                Anyone want to PM me a 360 demo code that they've already used since I can't get it in Canada.

Thanks
                                Me and Obst already tried it , didnt work.

Comment

Working...