Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

You can put DB's in on the wildcat... I used Dominique Rodgers Cromartie on it... Thats epic cheese.

Comment

• MVP1991
      The Man
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
      No doubt. Do we know if we can change the camera online?

Originally posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
      Yes, you can use any of the 3 camera settings online.
      Last edited by MVP1991; 07-23-2009, 09:37 PM.

The Golden Turducken
      Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
      Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• MvP
        a member of vsn
        • Oct 2008

WR Screens are too deadly
        Wildcard with Willie Parker is too deadly
        The ball thrown speed feels way too fast compared to the player movement speed

Other then those things, I fucking love it.

Comment

• Point Blank
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MvP
          WR Screens are too deadly
          Wildcard with Willie Parker is too deadly
          The ball thrown speed feels way too fast compared to the player movement speed

Other then those things, I fucking love it.
          What difficulty are you playing on?

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Herm
            thats nice and all i pretty much only play online i need this game to be about 70% faster than this turtleball im playing now.

I hope the idiots that bitched about the gameplay being too fast are happy.
            This!

I thought the game played well. But i thought the gameplay speed was absolute crap. I really dont like the speed on the demo.

I still need more games though.

Comment

• Lupe
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

Screen passes on the next online cheese for n00bs who don't know how to play. It's easy to just throw it to parker 3 times in a row VS the computer with a screen pass.

Originally posted by Len B
              Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DSA
                Speed is too slow. Camera angle is shit. Hope you can change that.
                You can change camera angle.
                Speed you can change for offline games vs cpu, not sure about online.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• MVP1991
                  The Man
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                  You can change camera angle.
                  Speed you can change for offline games vs cpu, not sure about online.
                  All online games will be played at the normal speed setting.

The Golden Turducken

Comment

• Derrville
                    Dallas has no coaching...
                    • Jul 2009

Been working all day but id like to chime in.....

Gameplay caught me by surprise, it plays and feels like No madden ive ever played before. Its gonna take sometime to get used to. Sometimes i felt controls werent very responsive, but im sure it will be once im used to the speed.

The game is no way like NCAA 10, Passing is better, presentation, animations, everything is A+. Pro Tac, i admit i was skeptical at first but seeing it in action, it really is something to behold.

I got sacked aloooooooooot, but ran really well. Passing with Romo is terrible, but with Warner and Kobe jr, its alot better, ratings seem to matter finally.

From the 1st screen to the last this game makes you feel Football, something its severely lacked the last few years.

Only Negative is the running animation, its Poop.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

BTW guys, Ian at OS says the demo is set at the slowest game speed.

There are five game speed choices.

The default is 5% lower than last year's.

The setting you're playing at is much lower (I think 13%).
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• MvP
                        a member of vsn
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Point Blankâ„¢
                        What difficulty are you playing on?
                        All-Pro, I've been playing against my brother a lot too though.

Comment

• adembroski
                          All-Inclusive!
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
                          No doubt. Do we know if we can change the camera online?
                          Originally posted by Sven Draconian
                          YouTube - The Sweep

*sigh* Again...he doesn't know what he's talking about. The pitch is not always going to be an outside play, it changes based on how the defense reacts. He had a nice cutback lane inside his guards block if he took it.

It also doesn't help when he can't identiy lineman, linebackers or the player he talks about.
                          He tried to go around his seal. That back would be on the bench if he did that. He had a perfect seal, the fullback and guard did their jobs well, the back didn't make the cut he was supposed too. This whole "designed to go outside" bullshit... sweeps/pitches aren't supposed to go to the sideline unless they get strung their. You create a corridor of blockers. Not saying Madden emulates this well, but if he's gonna make this video and sit there and act like an expert, at least know what the fuck you're talking about in the first place.

Tired of these no-football-knowing dipshits making videos and getting praised for it. They're talking out their asses and people love 'em for it. Let Sven or Lbz make a few, then I'll pay attention.
                          S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• windy city
                            • Apr 2009

Played it for bout a hour. 30mins on AM and 30 mins on AP......I really liked the flow and the speed of the gme but theres something that i'm a liitle concerned with..... NO PASS RUSH AT ALL...... But it might be because they were 34 teams and not 43.... We i sent the house i got to the QB with no problem but wen i didnt blitz at all i swear the QB had 12 seconds..lol

Overall i I def like all pro better than all madden .. But hey its just the demo........
                            I really liked everything i saw except the passrush............. I'll be playing this all year......
                            Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• MVP1991
                              The Man
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by adembroski
                              He tried to go around his seal. That back would be on the bench if he did that. He had a perfect seal, the fullback and guard did their jobs well, the back didn't make the cut he was supposed too. This whole "designed to go outside" bullshit... sweeps/pitches aren't supposed to go to the sideline unless they get strung their. You create a corridor of blockers. Not saying Madden emulates this well, but if he's gonna make this video and sit there and act like an expert, at least know what the fuck you're talking about in the first place.

Tired of these no-football-knowing dipshits making videos and getting praised for it. They're talking out their asses and people love 'em for it. Let Sven or Lbz make a few, then I'll pay attention.
                              Not a fan of him. He talks like a pompous dipshit too which makes it even worse.

The Golden Turducken

Comment

• Sven Draconian
                                Not a Scandanavian
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by adembroski

The irony is that I'm actually pretty impressed with pulling lineman for once. They pulling guard on the "Power O" actually turns up field when he see's a crack. He doesn't go way off tackle when there's a gaping hole right past the center, nice change.

And the sweep blocking is much improved. The lead puller isn't warping into the already-blocked defensive ends, and they are turning upfield quicker. Basically, they're staying out of my f*cking way for once.

The regular blocking logic is still iffy. Nobody is blocking the 3-4 DE way too often, which makes me think there's some type of glitch. The Power-O play is especially bad for this, but I'm seeing it on ISO/dive too. The guard release to one backer, the tackle release's to another and the end is standing their untouched. It's only on certain alignments though (Maybe I'll narrow it down and make something constructive out of this babble),. My initial guess is that both guard and tackle are getting LB's stacking on them and "passing" the lineman to each other because of it. That, or since they're using BoB blocking that end is lining up in a gap so neither of them see him as their "big".

Comment

Working...