X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RosettaStoned
    Throbbing Tebowner
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
    Are you saying the demo speed is too fast for your taste?!?!

Default online is slightly faster than the demo.
    No, it's a touch slow IMO. 5% slower than last year's madden would be perfect.
    So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• godspeed
      • Mar 2009

Played the demo for the first time last night and it wa a pretty bizzare experience. It just didn't seem like Madden at all.

Not saying it;s good or bad yet, just seemed different.

Matter of fact it played alot like the 2k football games and AP football. Again not saying it's good or bad, just need more playing time to decide now. I'm suprised that many people like the slow down gameplay.

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by godspeed
        Played the demo for the first time last night and it wa a pretty bizzare experience. It just didn't seem like Madden at all.

Not saying it;s good or bad yet, just seemed different.

Matter of fact it played alot like the 2k football games and AP football. Again not saying it's good or bad, just need more playing time to decide now. I'm suprised that many people like the slow down gameplay.
        Me too i guess the 50 year olds with old man hands at OS bitched about gamespeed? I need it as fast as possible sometimes i thought i was going to fall asleep when i passed waiting for the ball to get to the WR.

Comment

• Helicopter
          V Why?
          • Feb 2009

I love the fact that the gameplay has been slowed down this year. I feel that the demo speed is a tad too slow but like Rosetta and adembroski, I feel that the online default at "normal" speed will be nearly perfect. I can't wait to get the full experience and I think that this game has definitely been heading in the right direction since Ian and Co. took over. Madden has me excited again.

sigpic

Comment

• Derrville
            Dallas has no coaching...
            • Jul 2009

Anyone else think the Defender jumping on the Receivers back happens too much?

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

i got the 5 min Q demo. didnt enjoy it at all. the player movement looked ridicoulous. The players looked cartoony. i played 1 game, but was so turned off by the game speed that i had little interest in playing any longer. yes i know the speed can be turned up.

the gameplay was pretty tough. the camera seemed even more whacky then ncaa. I hated the ncaa demo too, but i love that game so im hoping the retail madden will be great

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

Played two games...first one as Arizona. First play of the game my LOLB intercepted the ball and ran it back for 6. I was up 10-14 at the Half. Pitts went up 24-20 with about a 1:30 left on the gameclock. 4th and 10 at the 50 I pass to Breaston on a slant going left, he catches it and nobody can touch him.....TD with about :20 left...I win 24-27.

Second game I am the Steelers. Defensive game....down 0-3 at Half. I'm up 7-3...and Cards go down the field 1st and Goal on the 2. Run to the outside right gets stuffed. 2nd and Goal on the 2....my D-line jumps and swats pass down. 3rd and Goal....Wells is stuffed when he tries to go straight up the line. 4th and Goal....Warner fakes run, pass to Wells...he catches it around the 4 and gets stuffed. I just ran the rest of the clock out (Ariz was out of TO). I win 7-3.

Comment

• Point Blank
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

Anyone else loving the new juke animation?

Comment

• Point Blank
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

I just returned one..lol Last year was like impossible for me. I probably did it once or twice.

Comment

• Derrville
                      Dallas has no coaching...
                      • Jul 2009

I just returned my 1st and literally went right up the middle.

Has anyone done a quick juke yet?

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                        Throbbing Tebowner
                        • Oct 2008

I'm tempted to go preorder this shit so I can get the full demo. Game is better than last year imo.
                        So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by RosettaStoned
                          I'm tempted to go preorder this shit so I can get the full demo. Game is better than last year imo.
                          It's worth it.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                            Throbbing Tebowner
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Point Blankâ„¢
                            It's worth it.
                            I'm a Steeler's fan too yo.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
                              Ready for whatever
                              • Jun 2009

Whats the quick juke button? I played a couple games. I downloaded it late last night and I was on offense first and played three snaps, and I hated it. Played a couple games this morning, now I love this game lol. Man to Man coverage this year is going to be beast with the slower gameplay. I ran zone and the computer was eating it up. I swithed to man with some blitz and there is no where to go. When I played last night I learned there is no way you can scramble with the qb to the corner and complete a pass. This game is going to turn off a lot of those type of passers which I like. This game has potential to be the best madden since 05
                              25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by raiderfan7
                                What would be the downside to preordering it?
                                That you actually end up having to purchase the game.

wtf is with Dallas having wildcat formation ?

Why do these idiot cpu WRs still run out of bounds with a first down marker in front of them.
                                Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...