Flea Flicker Online Franchise (PS3) Signups.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steeljake
    6 rings...
    • Oct 2008

number of people interested = 3

number of bumps = 352426378479387

give it a rest bikaben, no one wants to play in a league run by a 16 year old kid who thinks JJ's cancer caused the eagles to lose the nfc championship game.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
      6 rings...
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bikaben
      You know whats hilarious though? I'm probably smarter than YOU, and I know for a fact at 16, I have much more free time than everyone else in VSN to set up an OF. And enough common sense to run it well. Shove it.
      lol at you being smarter than me. you might just be bikaben, i would have never have thought to blame the eagles failures on a guy with cancer, thats just pure genius right there.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• DSpydr84
        I need a sub
        • Oct 2008

lol at this entire thread.

Comment

• steeljake
          6 rings...
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bikaben
          Whatever, your clearly not intelligent enough to grasp what I meant. If YOU were dying of cancer, would you be focused on FOOTBALL or cancer? Answer me that. And also, he was calling plays from the pillbox.

Disfreakingregard this, I don't want to argue with some 30 year old loser who thinks hes cool by bashing me.
          actaully i was dying of cancer, and i was focused on alot of things. mostly my list of people i felt didnt deserve to live if i couldnt. i dont think i am cool cuz i am bashing you, i think i am cool becasue i am the only one nut bald man who has ever dropped trou in the stippers dressing room, bashing you is just something i do on the side.

Comment

Working...