X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

PS3: Connection issues?

Anyone else have any problems? I tried several times to play a game yesterday with Latin Aggie, aka Ryne Candy, only to get a disconnect right after the coin toss.

Herm sent me a message saying that people were having issues with the Custom rooms.

So today we just joined a random lobby. There was slight lag here and there but we finished a game. Then we play a second game, and with five seconds left as I'm about to call timeout to kick a Field goal to cap an awesome comeback on my part (after going down 16-0), I get the "you have been disconnected from your opponent" message.

Now I know if this was some random clown it was just a plug pull. But I know Aggie didn't do that shit. Hell, we were still talking a few seconds after the disconnect.

It really sucks because I had like a 103 yard INT return that I wanted to save as a highlight.

But what I want to know is, anyone else having issues?

• Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

Twigg other than the VSCS room discos at teh start screen, i think this has been the most lag & disco free EA game ive ever played. I dont know what the problem is man.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
      Twigg other than the VSCS room discos at teh start screen, i think this has been the most lag & disco free EA game ive ever played. I dont know what the problem is man.
      Ok. Thanks for responding. I mean I know my ISP sucks plus I'm on wireless, but my wife plays CoD4 everyday on 360 without and problems. I played Ghostbusters online on 360 the other day without any problems. I think the last time I played a PS3 game online was Killzone 2 and I didn't have any problems with that game.

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Ok. Thanks for responding. I mean I know my ISP sucks plus I'm on wireless, but my wife plays CoD4 everyday on 360 without and problems. I played Ghostbusters online on 360 the other day without any problems. I think the last time I played a PS3 game online was Killzone 2 and I didn't have any problems with that game.
        Its crazy because some games, Motorstorm comes to mind, while some people seem to have small problems with disconnects, you seemed to have huges ones. BUT Killzone 2 when i played with you, there seemed to be no problems at all. Im not a router guru i would have no clue where to start to diagnose the issue.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
          Its crazy because some games, Motorstorm comes to mind, while some people seem to have small problems with disconnects, you seemed to have huges ones. BUT Killzone 2 when i played with you, there seemed to be no problems at all. Im not a router guru i would have no clue where to start to diagnose the issue.
          MotorStorm was in my old house with my old router. Since I upgraded to a new router not long ago I've been good. This is the first game I've had problems with.

I don't play much online though.

But like I said, my wife plays CoD almost all day/every day and she doesn't have any problems.

Comment

Working...