Wakka Wakka
    • Dec 2008

Madden Commercial

Im going to see if I can find a link or video
    THe MaDDeN GoD
  • FishStickZ
    I'm a fish, yo.
    • Apr 2009

It's on the Madden website. I saw it earlier today, it's a whole little series.

Comment

• FishStickZ
      I'm a fish, yo.
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Frenchy180
      that's cuz EA knows they have such a cult following, they only need to remind their customers that the game is coming out, and let them know when... as soon as i get to a reliable internet connection tonight i'll check those vids out though...
      I LOL @ how true that is.

Comment

• JMeist
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Frenchy180
        that's cuz EA knows they have such a cult following, they only need to remind their customers that the game is coming out, and let them know when... as soon as i get to a reliable internet connection tonight i'll check those vids out though...
        Madden essentially markets itself. I really feel they have achieved greatness by creating an environment not just the prodcut. It's the new hot thing and especially this year for some reason with online franchise. Another interesting thing is a lot of people who play madden do not watch or care the NFL and are no more than a casual fan.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

I'd like to know what the hell Shockey's doing on the second commercial... dude didn't even play last season.

(I know he played but stats-wise, he didn't so shit...)

Comment

Working...