X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Where's the crowd noise?

I could've sworn this game had crowds/stadiums that affected the opponents players? I thought that the play art would get all scrambled, the players would act confused at the very least your controller would shake?

Or am I thinking last years?

Or is this feature omitted online because that's basically all I've played? I just played my buddy in The Swamp. He was Florida and I was Oklahoma. I didn't see anything different than when we play Maryland vs Michigan.

Am I missing something?

• packersfan4eva
    Ryan Luxem
    • Dec 2008

maybe if u turn crowd noise up to 100 and everything else down to 0, then you'll hear the crowd

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
    I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I'm not so much talking about the loudness of the crowd; I know that's pretty weak. But I thought certain stadiums were supposed to be really tough to play in and if you pumped up the crowd it affected the other team?

Comment

• Justo
        GFX Crew
        • Dec 2008

it's fine offline maybe it doesn't work online

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Justo
          it's fine offline maybe it doesn't work online
          Cool. That's what I was thinking. I'll check offline tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

Yeah you still get it a bit offline. I remember 2005 or 2006 (can't remember) was pretty big about that. You could have a DB more prone to get beat deep because he was a freshman in a big game or something like that.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
              Yeah you still get it a bit offline. I remember 2005 or 2006 (can't remember) was pretty big about that. You could have a DB more prone to get beat deep because he was a freshman in a big game or something like that.
              Yup. I loved that feature. Shocker EA removes a feature only to bring it back a few years later.

Remember the Top 25 rankings of the worst stadiums to play in? I think it was the same version.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lefty34
                They still have that in Dynasty mode, but I'm not sure about other modes.
                Sweet!

Comment

Working...