The Sales Numbers For NCAA 10 Week 1 Are In.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macken
    Blah
    • Oct 2008

The Sales Numbers For NCAA 10 Week 1 Are In.....

good find i blame the economy.. and u can also count all thoes ppl with modded xboxs that get teh game for free
  • Helicopter
    V Why?
    • Feb 2009

This was the first year since the inception of the series that I didn't get the game. I absolutely hated the "wide open gameplay", lack of pass rush, and horrible pursuit angles from NCAA 09 and didn't see enough of an improvement to warrant a purchase this year. It looks the exact same as last year's game to me.

Madden, on the other hand, has me excited as fuck. Great pursuit angles in the demos.

sigpic

Comment

• Rudi
      #CyCueto
      • Nov 2008

First year I didn't purchase the game...and not really that shocking to see this series going downhill.

Comment

• BigBiss
        • Mar 2009

Yep the Economy will not allow me to waste money on a shit game when Madden is busting there ass to put out a product worth my money

Comment

• Tengo Juego
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Not a big enough drop. I wish it sold a measly 100K copies.

EDIT: Does anyone know when the July NPD's come out?

Comment

• Miami Flash15
            The Jets Suck
            • Jul 2009

Ouch, they just keep on dropping. Well, you can't really say because the game is bad. People also get the game for free because they have modded consoles and etc. And the number of people who do that has increased, year by year.

Comment

• Sven Draconian
              Not a Scandanavian
              • Feb 2009

Obviously first week sales don't tell everything. In some ways they may be misleading because it doesn't really reflect opinions on the NCAA 10 game (obviously). What will be telling is how the sales are affected by sell-backs and word of mouth. The more people that turn NCAA in, the fewer sales EA gets.

Comment

• Boucher
                King of EDM
                • Jul 2009

Comment

• packersfan4eva
                  Ryan Luxem
                  • Dec 2008

i think with easily accessible free named rosters as of late, more people are getting updated rosters and sticking with 09 then buying 10

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
                  I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• JMeist
                    • Nov 2008

NCAA has continued being terrible for years now. I don't know about the economy, 12% is pretty big, people will find a way to get that game if they want it.

Comment

Working...