X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boss AZ
    Hi Haters
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tomato Ketchup
    Wooooooooo! I stole one from Boss AZ. Chris Johnson and Lendale were killing me, but a couple of clutch turnovers allowed me to keep a razor thin lead. 2nd closest game yet.

GG.
    That offense ain't no joke. So many threats when spread out. I'll bite my tongue and still say GG though.

Just one question. Why go for it on 4th down from you 36 with over 10 minutes left in the game?

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Boss AZ
      That offense ain't no joke. So many threats when spread out. I'll bite my tongue and still say GG though.

Just one question. Why go for it on 4th down from you 36 with over 10 minutes left in the game?
      Coach's Choice. The flow of the game was definitely in your favor and I knew I had to do something to get something going offensively. Had I punted at that time, you would have had an easy win. You made no mistakes offensively and my pressure wasn't getting the way it normally does. Coverting that fourth down allowed me to get some momentum going.

And the two point conversions attempts were to try bring the game within a field goal. Definitely not standard MO for me.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Boss AZ
        Hi Haters
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tomato Ketchup
        Coach's Choice. The flow of the game was definitely in your favor and I knew I had to do something to get something going offensively. Had I punted at that time, you would have had an easy win. You made no mistakes offensively and my pressure wasn't getting the way it normally does. Coverting that fourth down allowed me to get some momentum going.

And the two point conversions attempts were to try bring the game within a field goal. Definitely not standard MO for me.
        Only real issue I had was the 4th down call. Not only because you converted it and got a TD too FML lol My D already sucks, to have them out there for another down kills. I had a feaking TE at corner at times cause EA is cool like that, but that's not the point.

I really thought it was a good game minus the call and not being able to get a damn pick. I had 10 freaking PD's. Also, the great throw by Collins to a wide open WR in the end zone for the late lead. You see that shit? Threw it at his damn feet. Whatever GG, nice O.

Sorry for bringing any shit in here but I did say GG. :ooops:

Comment

• strahanfan92
          Meat
          • Aug 2009

That's what you get when you have Kerry in the game. He's like a white McNabb who can't run either.

Comment

• for surtain 22
            • Feb 2009

gg chargerfan. gay ass picks lol, but my fault on both... guess you gotta take the sack this year

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Good Game to Tami26. It was a nailbiter at the end thanks to that Joseph Addai 73 yard screen pass ;)

I was watching the highlights after the game...that last pass I threw at the end I had Austin Collie with 10 yards separation down the sideline and didn't even see it...oh if I could only have that back

Tami (Cowboys) 20
              MBR (Colts) 17

Comment

• Bomberooski
                #GoHawks
                • Feb 2009

Just got smoked by OOBL. McFadden went beast mode.

Good game!
                I give rep not thanks
                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                  Just got smoked by OOBL. McFadden went beast mode.

Good game!
                  great game omg hes so fast lol you definately moved the ball well tho at times the score doesnt reflect all the problems you gave me... that DHB crossing rout where he broke all those tackles was absolutely ridiculous lol

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

GG Premier. I take back the shit talking I did to you yesterday.

The spread offense caught me off guard bigtime because I wasn't sure how approach it defensively.
                    *no cheese though, he didn't abuse it

That one play where I scrambled with Peyton (lol) I didn't mean to throw it I actually mean to slide but I guess I got paybacks with that tipped pass that Reggie Wayne caught.

MBR (colts) 13
                    Premier (patsies) 10

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      great game omg hes so fast lol you definately moved the ball well tho at times the score doesnt reflect all the problems you gave me... that DHB crossing rout where he broke all those tackles was absolutely ridiculous lol
                      Gamebreaker!
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

gg TitanMone

Game came down to the wire with Titans up on the Bears 9-7. I needed a big 4th down conversion from Olsen who was a beast in coming down with the ball. Then Kevin Jones came through for me with two big receptions which moved us down into FG range, where we won 10-9.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          Fuck em
                          • Oct 2008

good game mcstl, my defense was top notch, 53 total yards, nice pick 6 and kick return for a TD tho!

Comment

• MVP1991
                            The Man
                            • Feb 2009

GG strahanfan

Ted Ginn ftw. 2 kick returns for a TD and one punt return.

The Golden Turducken
                            Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                            Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• QuietStorm
                              11/15/13
                              • Feb 2009

GG's to Tami and Chodite.
                              Twitch Channel

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                                PTFO
                                • Mar 2009

GG staylorownzu

I lost pretty bad towards the end, but I did have 2 kick returns for TD's :D

Comment

Working...