Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steeljake
    6 rings...
    • Oct 2008

gg herm, congrats on your first win in TGT. i cant buy an interception or even get control of a player before teh cpu starts to auto juke. right now i play better with matt stafford thani do ben roethlisberger... fml.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Herm
      Boomshakalaka
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
      gg herm, congrats on your first win in TGT. i cant buy an interception or even get control of a player before teh cpu starts to auto juke. right now i play better with matt stafford thani do ben roethlisberger... fml.
      Ask Krul for a trade, ill give you billy volek and a 7th for Big Ben:crazy:

I saved that lucky ass volleyball 4th and 9 catch. That made up for the two missed picks. The thing goes off of my cbs hand, then bounces on your RBs knee , then holmes makes the shoestring catch for the first down FML>
      Last edited by Herm; 09-02-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

btw, ben threw the TD to homes, not batch.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
          btw, ben threw the TD to homes, not batch.
          yeah i acknowleged that the firs ttime in the chatbox, i said i'd change it

GG

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
            Fuck em
            • Oct 2008

GG's boody

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Good Game QUAN, first time I've ever played you. A rematch soon would be nice. ;)

Twitch Channel
              http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
              Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
              Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
              Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
              Season V: 2-1

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                I just win
                • May 2009

Originally posted by cf24
                Good game mobb...
                I think it's mandatory that if Frank Gore busts a decent run (anything more than 5 yards),that he fumble.He killed me..

19 game losing streak ladies.Step on up if your lookin to pad your tracker stats!
                GG - I can't believe how lucky I was getting with the fumbles, it got to the point where it was just silly, lol.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

GG Buddha, I had to kick the FG so youd get the ball back I wanted you to have a chance at the tie for OT, It felt like I was trying to give the game to you the whole time anyways lol, got stopped on 2 pick 6's that sucked, Asante Samuel got hurt early which killed me, and then from the interceptions my d was so tired i had maclin and jackson and reggie brown out there for almost a whole drive somehow lmao.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                    Fuck em
                    • Oct 2008

OMG and that 4th and inches QB sneak you RAN!!! haha Schaub fell down well behind, got up and went in i was like somebody touch him!!!!

Comment

• The Buddha
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      GG Buddha, I had to kick the FG so youd get the ball back I wanted you to have a chance at the tie for OT, It felt like I was trying to give the game to you the whole time anyways lol, got stopped on 2 pick 6's that sucked, Asante Samuel got hurt early which killed me, and then from the interceptions my d was so tired i had maclin and jackson and reggie brown out there for almost a whole drive somehow lmao.
                      Duuuudde....you had 79 total yards and -4 passing and still fuckin won...only in madden man, only in madden. That INT on the corner route was to the wrong guy, i had the out route open and hit the wrong button lol

---

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by The Buddha
                        Duuuudde....you had 79 total yards and -4 passing and still fuckin won...only in madden man, only in madden. That INT on the corner route was to the wrong guy, i had the out route open and hit the wrong button lol
                        I think I only had 4 drives or so, they all started inside your 20 from the interception returns.

Comment

• The Buddha
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                          I think I only had 4 drives or so, they all started inside your 20 from the interception returns.
                          lol soo true, you had a punt return that put you at the 50, and thats how you got the TD with Westy i believe...all the rest where from INT returns...and when you did have the ball it was usually a quick 3 and out and a punt back.

---

Comment

• steeljake
                            6 rings...
                            • Oct 2008

gg krul, i finally got my first win in TGT... woo hoo!

Comment

• Rohtang
                              AKA SC_ZEUS
                              • Dec 2008

GREAT GAME yesterday Gangsta...U ran all over me with A.P....but I pulled a 31-21 win out of my butt....

GG to OOBL and Houtz in the Tourney...Great game boyz...
                              Tougher than Nigerian Hair....ya Digg
                              Season X 49ers 13-3 (NFC West Champs)(NFC Champs)

Comment

• hackett
                                the dude abides
                                • Aug 2009

gg to you mmjfan28mm.

Comment

Working...