X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Sold my soul to the dark side

The planets must have gotten misaligned somehow, Chodite not talking shit about a PS3 game

People over 18 don't play Madden on the 360 anyways, you made the proper choice.
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chodite
    See, that's just retarded. I've got plenty of old MM'ers and real life buddies I played Madden '09 with on the 360 who were all 25+

But anyway, online and offline - I'm really digging Madden 10.
    I was just trying to give you a hard time, look forward to playing u once I get the game.

I'll have to remember to add you to my new PSN tag, I don't use mmmmbeeeervetz anymore

Comment

• Poundtherock
      I don't argue w/idiots...
      • May 2009

I've got the PS3 version and will likely be sticking with the PS3 version all year.
      No real reason besides a good buddy of mine talked me into getting the PS3 version so a few of us can do an online franchise, games, etc.

My PSN name: Chodite

Plays great online btw. I just gave some dude a 31-7 beatdown. No hiccups, smooth as can be. Let's just hope it's the same story later next week!

Welcome to PS3 land, Chodite!

Send me a FR: PSN = Poundtherock.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
      PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Welcome to the dark side Cho :D

Guess what my PSN is? haha

Comment

• krulmichael
          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
          • Feb 2009

Nice. Looks like I'm gonna have to get some games in with the Cho man this year. Welcome to the dark side.

Twitch Channel
          http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
          Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
          Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
          Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
          Season V: 2-1

Comment

• staylor0wnzu
            Hard Hittin Safety
            • Jun 2009

welcome to the dark and lovely side

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
              Viva Sombrero
              • Apr 2009

I've got the PS3 version and will likely be sticking with the PS3 version all year.
              No real reason besides a good buddy of mine talked me into getting the PS3 version so a few of us can do an online franchise, games, etc.

My PSN name: Chodite

Plays great online btw. I just gave some dude a 31-7 beatdown. No hiccups, smooth as can be. Let's just hope it's the same story later next week!
              Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
              The planets must have gotten misaligned somehow, Chodite not talking shit about a PS3 game

People over 18 don't play Madden on the 360 anyways, you made the proper choice.
              See, that's just retarded. I've got plenty of old MM'ers and real life buddies I played Madden '09 with on the 360 who were all 25+

But anyway, online and offline - I'm really digging Madden 10.
              this is why Im torn as well, I still have buddies on the Box but after a summer of MLB The Show I am thinking it may be time to make the switch to Madden on the ps3 as well...having Chodite :pet: to whoop up on is making the ps3 more alluring as well:lulz:
              Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
                Viva Sombrero
                • Apr 2009

Jokes for daaaayyyys!!!! Now it's on.
                It's been a while man...
                :dito: too long I think i am gonna just go for the 3 for the same reasons alot of my offline buds are ps3ers now plus i will still have a good community of online buddies as well. I pre-ordered it for the Box but I am leaning heavily to switching to ps3 today
                Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

Working...