Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brees fan
    Shotgunning 4ur sins
    • Jan 2009

been on a saint brendans and so-co kick here lately but I'll probably just drink a few beers and keep my head about me... last weekend two footballs, four blunts, three of those so-co and brendans and two beers and I dont remember shit except trying to drink out of a broken 40 oz, explaining how to get pussy to mymentally handicapped brother, and nearly drowning when i tried to show everyone how to do a back flip off the pool house into the shallow end...good times.. first time I've been hung over since junior high, moral of the story dont do pills and drink
    Last edited by brees fan; 08-12-2009, 05:11 AM.
    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MattUM2
      i guess i shoulda added i dont drink anymore cause i cant drink anymore....so dr.pepper is still is...this time 2 years ago i woulda said miller light or budweiser
      I forgive you, recovering alcoholics and those with medical conditions who can't drink, but those fags who come into threads like this declaring themselves great because they don't drink can take a flying leap.

I don't go into the "rap thread" and declare rap crap. It's their thing ... I really know nothing about rap.

Steeljake doesn't go into the "vehicles not on blocks" thread and brag about his pickup truck on blocks in his front yard.

RosettaStoned doesn't go into the "We are calm people" thread and go nuts.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Whatupdoe44
        Magic
        • Nov 2008

corona light with lime- drink the neck and pour about a shot of barcardi limon in it, shit is nice

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
          PTFO
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by skipwondah33
          I'll go with Bud Light, last year I would have said Coors Light but that shit gives me a headache regardless if I pound a 12-pack or just have 2 or 3

Damn I atleast want to be capable of playing the game for an hour or so before I'm wasted lol. I'll try that next time I'm in vegas.
          I start winning when I'm drunk. When I'm wasted though, I throw 5 or 6 interceptions then quit out

Comment

• Boucher
            King of EDM
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Alec2822
            I dont drink often, but when i do, i prefer dos equis.
            LOL thats nice, for me whatever is in the fridge

Comment

Working...