If you're going to start a tracker/games played thread...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

If you're going to start a tracker/games played thread...

Put some fucking effort into it.

Look at NWSaint's, mine or Krul's.

Your first post should mean something.

A pic, guidelines, etc...

When I play a guy like Saint, I love the effort he puts into the thread. It makes the game more worthwhile.

If you're not even willing to try hard at your first post, why should I give a fuck about playing you.

When you play Dave, you get the whole nine yards - a nice report, key player stats, some team stats. I want your games vs. me to mean something.

IF YOU START A TRACKER/PERSONAL GAME THREAD ... MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING!
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

I agree, and can yall please have your own forum for personal tracking threads? This is not a shot at the guys who have made one, but can they have a separate area of form own? At the rated this is going, the whole forum will be filed up with them. and one more thing, please chill with all the rules lol. I dont want to be playing someone and have to trying to remember all their rules. I just want to play a sim game. Shouldn't matter who's home first, how many mins we have to play, break time, who you are playing with, etc etc. Let's just play ball :beer:

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
      I just win
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Realist
      I agree, and can yall please have your own forum for personal tracking threads? This is not a shot at the guys who have made one, but can they have a separate area of form own? At the rated this is going, the whole forum will be filed up with them. and one more thing, please chill with all the rules lol. I dont want to be playing someone and have to trying to remember all their rules. I just want to play a sim game. Shouldn't matter who's home first, how many mins we have to play, break time, who you are playing with, etc etc. Let's just play ball :beer:
      Houtz and I talked about a sub forum for tracker threads. We'll most likely have one since it seems a bunch of people are starting them.

Comment

• NWSaint
        The Minister of Defense
        • Jul 2009

LoL.. it seemed a lot ez'r when mine was the only one at the old site (MM) and was a sticky (btw, thanks Mo_D.. you always looked after my Dome thread with the best of interests).. but I do remember when others started pop'n up.. like LB's (I really miss that mf'er btw) PIGSLOP in tribute to the Redskins.. JTC's "Gillete Stadium" in tribute to the Patriots.. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that other guys have stepped up wantin' to do their own threads, that shows commitment, passion & devotion to their respected ballclubs, I definetly give up a ::CuFF:: for that.. So yeah if enough (perhaps over 5) fellas start rollin' their own game threads then maybe a sub-forum wouldn't be such a bad idea, or if it just becomes a case of a few guys then maybe they could just be stickied like mine used to be, here in the PS3 forum, that way it doesn't get too cluttered down below, and then again, things could just be left alone and as players come and go so will the threads possibly balancing things out in the long run.. I know one thing, i'm dig'n the energy this PS3 forum has, it's just buzz'n right now!!.. I know sometimes I don't make things too easy, I just like to throw out different ideas and see what people think, call it put'n in my .02.. but it looks like a concept that's started to spread a little more.. who woulda' guessed.. LoL.. *smile*

NWSaint.
        Last edited by NWSaint; 08-14-2009, 07:03 AM.
        "Hit Hard.. Hit Fast.. Lest They Hit First"

Comment

Working...