• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobbdeep1122
    I just win
    • May 2009

Oh God...

Originally posted by ike31197
    Either this game has gotten a lot harder, or I'm getting old, or a combination of both. :eek:

I'm hoping I'm just rusty after an almost 3 year layoff, but wow, I'm terrible at this game. I've only had a chance to jump in and play 1 1/2 games against the cpu on all madden. I threw more picks than Jeff George in his prime and I'm pretty sure I have career negative rushing so far.

I tried to get an online game in, but we got disconnected before the 1st kickoff.

I'll try to get some games in later if anyone wants some easy wins. This is going to be a rocky road back.

I'm sure the speed of the game will slow down for me once I get used to it, but I just can't get used to the "new" controls. I keep hitting the wrong buttons trying to play like the old PS2 days. I'm sure most of you are already used to them. I really wish there was a way to change them, but if there is, I haven't found a way.
    Stick with the new ones .. trust me. But, if you really want to change them, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the "My Madden" menu option.
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

I would also advise you to stick it out with the new controls, I think it really is a better layout than the PS2 controls

Comment

• DDRGuido
      gx
      • Feb 2009

I took a break between madden 05-06, now I suck. I don't care, but I'll still grind it out when I get back home. Glad to see you made it to VSN Ike

Comment

• strahanfan92
        Meat
        • Aug 2009

vs. the cpu on all madden is fucking hard as shit

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by strahanfan92
          vs. the cpu on all madden is fucking hard as shit
          yeah you would have to miss with sliders if you play the cpu extensively. Its too easy on all pro and too hard on All madden

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

DJ Rhude convinced me to learn the new controls and stick with them.
            He was right.

It only takes a few games and is worth it in the end.

I wish Rhude posted here and was in our Tracker. That man was a classy opponent.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• strahanfan92
              Meat
              • Aug 2009

ddrguido, the wire is the best show ever created.

Comment

Working...