Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deejay8595
    • Mar 2009

WTF @ QB SNEAK!

WTF!!!..In heated battle against windy city.. He is up 14-7 with 1 min left...4th and goal on his 1 yard line. I pick QB sneak and Mcnabb just falls on the ground..WTF EA!!!
  • Garrett67
    Glory Hole Monitor
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by deejay8595
    WTF!!!..In heated battle against windy city.. He is up 14-7 with 1 min left...4th and goal on his 1 yard line. I pick QB sneak and Mcnabb just falls on the ground..WTF EA!!!
    McNabb gets the flu in the 4th Quarter. He was probably weak by that point.

Comment

• Realist
      • Mar 2009

guess you haven't kept up with the articles. they redid QB sneaks. if the defense is in a goaline def, the QB will just dive forward. if he's in a regular D they stay upright. help combat the people who love doing QB sneaks ever time they are in short situations.

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

McNabb clutch rating = 0. This game is realistic.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FlawLeSs
          South Beach Talent
          • Nov 2008

i see someone hasnt played NCAA
          www.youtube.com/kingoffla

Comment

• Boss AZ
            Hi Haters
            • Feb 2009

Had the same thing happen in a game. WTF is right but I get it. Atleast make it a forward dive. Dude looks like he just falls to the ground.

Comment

• MRN
              MRNeverwearthesamething
              • Nov 2008

They stretch their arms out.

They didn't want the QB sneak being a little bitch to stop like it was last year, so they actually made it realistic.

Comment

• Leftwich
                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I don't think it's realistic. Any NFL QB fights to get the yardage in sneak situations. It should be up to the defense not the QB.

I don't use the QB sneak often but jesus christ if I'm 4th and inches at the goaline and David Garrard falls on the ground like he found a fucking dollar is lame.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• deejay8595
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Realist
                  guess you haven't kept up with the articles. they redid QB sneaks. if the defense is in a goaline def, the QB will just dive forward. if he's in a regular D they stay upright. help combat the people who love doing QB sneaks ever time they are in short situations.
                  I read the articles and saw that they were changing it but DAMN this is bs...Mfer doesn't even try...

Comment

• Realist
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
                    I don't think it's realistic. Any NFL QB fights to get the yardage in sneak situations. It should be up to the defense not the QB.

I don't use the QB sneak often but jesus christ if I'm 4th and inches at the goaline and David Garrard falls on the ground like he found a fucking dollar is lame.
                    True, but at the same time, in years past, on a QB sneak the QB just runs up the middle for a 3-4 yard gain sometimes. even with the line pinch or crashing in. thats not realistic either.

I've actually converted some QB sneaks, so while it's not realistic, it's better than it has been in the past

Comment

• windy city
                      • Apr 2009

I thought it was realistic DJ.....lol maybe because we was playing in a Thunderstorm and he slipped in the mud........And Big tommie harris was in the middle....J/k..gg bro
                      Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• deejay8595
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by houtz
                        I stopped Mobb 7 times from inside the 3 yard line. On the second 4th and 1 he pounded it in with the FB.

Always use the FB deejay, always.
                        This thread isn't about the FB Dive...Im talking about the QB sneak..lol

Comment

• Misogi
                          :misogi:
                          • Oct 2008

Ironic, i did the dive with Eli Manning and he fell into the endzone. Works for me..
                          * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• corbin
                            • Nov 2008

FB Dive, there ya go... problem fixed.

Comment

• dave
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

That happened to me too Deejay.
                              To be honest, I'm kind of glad it does.
                              QB sneak used to be too automatic, now you gotta earn your inches.
                              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

Working...