Is it just me, or is running with the Bears tough?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

Is it just me, or is running with the Bears tough?

its not just you. Even with sliders that heavily favor the run game, i cant run for shit. Neither can the cpu. Its pretty sad. I try with teams that are dominate running teams and still nothing. The cpu will manage to run for next to nothing the entire game except for when they get that super break tackle ability and break loose from 5 or 6 guys and run it for the TD.

and forget about toss or sweep plays....anything that goes to the outside is a joke
  • Garrett67
    Glory Hole Monitor
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
    its not just you. Even with sliders that heavily favor the run game, i cant run for shit. Neither can the cpu. Its pretty sad. I try with teams that are dominate running teams and still nothing. The cpu will manage to run for next to nothing the entire game except for when they get that super break tackle ability and break loose from 5 or 6 guys and run it for the TD.

and forget about toss or sweep plays....anything that goes to the outside is a joke
    Its funny because I play as the Lions and I can't seem to lose. (all pro)

I mean, I do lose but I've beaten very good teams with them and quite easily considering.

Comment

• MRN
      MRNeverwearthesamething
      • Nov 2008

It's just you.

Forte is a straight beast in this game, you should never have trouble running with them. Try throwing in some sweeps, and cutting it in if you see a gap.

Comment

• Boucher
        King of EDM
        • Jul 2009

I can run all day with cp26

Comment

• brees fan
          Shotgunning 4ur sins
          • Jan 2009

I have alot of luck with the toss crack play not somuch luck up the middle unless i can manage to miss the first tackle. I think it has to do with this years game being so blitz heavy though
          (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
            #DoSomething
            • Feb 2009

I am not having a hard time running. In fact, it's very realistic for me. I just finished my first preseason game this afternoon and my running backs had the following numbers:

Derrick Ward: 9 att, 31 yds
            Earnest Graham: 15 att, 74 yds
            Clifton Smith: 25 att, 112 yds
            Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• Tengo Juego
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Yeah it is...when they play the Packers

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
                Its funny because I play as the Lions and I can't seem to lose. (all pro)

I mean, I do lose but I've beaten very good teams with them and quite easily considering.
                the lions are the one team i smoked. 40-14. But winning isnt an issue for me. I have the amazing 71 rated Brady Quinn and his all pro lineup of WR's to throw for 350 yards every game.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                  Throbbing Tebowner
                  • Oct 2008

The run blocking is broken is why people are having a hard time running. You have to try to job the broken ai to get yards.
                  So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• zack54attack
                    Posts a lot
                    • Dec 2008

Forte is a beast in this game..

Sometimes try shifting the line.

Comment

• Chadman
                      I Am Willie Beamen
                      • Oct 2008

the rushing its very realistic. i was having problems with it at first but now everything is fine.

Comment

Working...