X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • windy city
    • Apr 2009

This just came from Ian's twitter page.

ian_cummings .

As of now the "slow" speed fans are outnumbering "normal" fans about 60/40. AGAIN THIS IS JUST A TEST NOT A PERMANENT CHANGE PEOPLE.
    Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• Archer
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by windy city

ian_cummings .

As of now the "slow" speed fans are outnumbering "normal" fans about 60/40. AGAIN THIS IS JUST A TEST NOT A PERMANENT CHANGE PEOPLE.
      He means his fanboys at OS are telling him it's 60/40 because cleary he hasn't visited sites like this or them numbers would be horribly off .

Were EA scared that we might actually be enjoying madden for once so they had to settle us down?

I would LOVE for somebody to explain what was wrong with normal speed .... LOVE them to

Comment

• windy city
        • Apr 2009

Ian, said on his twitter that they are leaving it for the weekend. Here is a response from someone on his twitter. They are testing a game that is already in production. Just crazy. Leave it on normal and call it a day.

@Follow2ToN agreed! we added tons of new customization options for 10. online game speed didn't make the cut so we're testing options now..
        29 minutes ago from web in reply to Follow2ToN
        Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• Realist
          • Mar 2009

ian_cummings .

and where the hell do I vote for this??

Comment

• Lumpkin
            Lets go Mets
            • Nov 2008

Looks like I'll be sticking to offline franchise till they change this back. I have no patience for slow speed.

Comment

• Poundtherock
              I don't argue w/idiots...
              • May 2009

If this is true, this is the most idoitic move that EA has made in the last two weeks! They got a buzz head doing the rosters that don't know which side LBs are playing, and now this.......talk about a company running by the seat of their pants!

Let's see, "we try this this weekend and then that for next weekend...." WTF!!!!

Poundtherock @ Twitch
              PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• Poundtherock
                I don't argue w/idiots...
                • May 2009

Ian, said on his twitter that they are leaving it for the weekend. Here is a response from someone on his twitter. They are testing a game that is already in production. Just crazy. Leave it on normal and call it a day.

@Follow2ToN agreed! we added tons of new customization options for 10. online game speed didn't make the cut so we're testing options now..
                29 minutes ago from web in reply to Follow2ToN

Maybe they are doing it so he and Pasta can get in a good league game of sorts!

Poundtherock @ Twitch
                PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• MVP1991
                  The Man
                  • Feb 2009

This is what happens when they only read the posts from all the crappy players over at OS.

The Golden Turducken
                  Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                  Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• TimsGiants
                    18 and 1
                    • Mar 2009

Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

the only post I see on the ea forum about it...Natureboy a mod there

Comment

• godspeed
                      • Mar 2009

LOL...Ea is really going to put themselves in a bad spot here.

By changing it to slow speed, they have opened themselves up to everyone just about being mad at them, just for throwing the option out there.

Example: Leave at normal speed. That's all we knew, the slow speeders didn't even call for it because it WAS NOT an option.

What EA does: Gives the slow speeders their slow gameplay, pissing off all the normal speeders.

Next Move BY EA: They go back to normal speed, now pissing of the slow speeders who had a brief glance at what they wanted.

In the end, both groups not happy at EA.

Why did they open themselves up to this??

Comment

• Realist
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by godspeed
                        LOL...Ea is really going to put themselves in a bad spot here.

By changing it to slow speed, they have opened themselves up to everyone just about being mad at them, just for throwing the option out there.

Example: Leave at normal speed. That's all we knew, the slow speeders didn't even call for it because it WAS NOT an option.

What EA does: Gives the slow speeders their slow gameplay, pissing off all the normal speeders.

Next Move BY EA: They go back to normal speed, now pissing of the slow speeders who had a brief glance at what they wanted.

In the end, both groups not happy at EA.

Why did they open themselves up to this??
                        Because it's EA and they make no sense in ANYTHING that they do. If they dont change it back, i'm done with madden. I'll honor my spot in the 220 League but thats it.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

Well. Just hope that the experiment ends quick like. They need to just make it an option for unranked and leave it at Normal for ranked like Dave said.

Comment

• TimsGiants
                            18 and 1
                            • Mar 2009

VOTE
                            Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                              #GoHawks
                              • Feb 2009

Voted. A whopping 7-3 in favor of changing back from slow mode
                              I give rep not thanks
                              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• chazmaniandevil
                                Son of Hades
                                • Nov 2008

i play very slow offline

Comment

Working...