X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

just finished my 1st season and...

I am very disapointed by the lack of anything in the NC game. They didnt make this game feel any different then the regular season game. Even the end of the game was exactly like the ending of any other game.

and whats the deal with the year 2 schedules? they still have me at Penn St and at Michigan. Those should be home games now.
  • thirtydaZe
    Divided We Fall
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
    I am very disapointed by the lack of anything in the NC game. They didnt make this game feel any different then the regular season game. Even the end of the game was exactly like the ending of any other game.

and whats the deal with the year 2 schedules? they still have me at Penn St and at Michigan. Those should be home games now.
    hey Maynard, i just posted this at OS, just wondering your thoughts..

i'm just to the bowl game of my first season in my Husker dynasty.

at the begining of the season, i struggled running, was getting passed all over, and games were generally tight.

as the season has progressed, everything about my team has gotten better, and last nite in the big 12 championship game, i just destroyed oklahoma st. it was a game i thought i'd down right struggle against, and probably lose, but the end result was far from that.

is this where progression gets to be a problem, or have i just gotten a better understanding for the game?

anyone else notice this?

i'm using these sliders had have been from game 1:

HUM CPU

QB Accuracy: 40 40
    Pass Blocking: 50 50
    WR Catching: 40 40
    RB Ability: 50 50
    Run Blocking: 50 50

Pass Coverage: 60 50
    Pass Rush: 65 50
    INT: 50 50
    Rush Defense: 40 50
    Tackling: 45 50

FG Power: 40 40
    FG Accuracy: 45 45
    Punt Power: 40 40
    Punt Accuracy: 40 40
    KO Power: 40 40
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates)

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.” (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788)

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

imo, its probably more of you being better and not adjusting the sliders as you have progressed. I dont think its so much about progression because all the teams and players progress during he year.

in my chise as OSU, i had 3 tough regular season games. Week 2 vs USC, then week 11 and 13 (Penn st and mich) Every other game was a cupcake for me. the games that should have been hard were hard and the cupcakes were blowouts.

Then i got to the title game vs florida and it was extremely difficult. I took it in the 4th and won 24-14, but until 4 mins to go (7 min Q) i was totally sweating and thought i would lose.

you probably would want to adjust your sliders for year 2 with small changes in areas you think are to easy. You are probably out playing them

Comment

Working...