Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by GilbertArenas0
    So you just assume I don't play real people offline?

And when I do play the computer, I don't use the same play over and over.
    Playing people offline is just like playing online, except you can determine what speed you play on...

The same play over and over thing was a joke referring to the thread where the guy threw in the flat the whole game and killed the computer

Comment

• mcstl25
      M-Castle
      • Feb 2009

It seems like half the people posting in this thread can't even tell if the game is on slow or normal speed.

Comment

• TimsGiants
        18 and 1
        • Mar 2009

because the speed isnt the big difference its speed of the action which now your dline is worthless.

Comment

• BossMyShiiUp24
          Ready for whatever
          • Jun 2009

is the speed normal on ps3? I might make a switch over...Pasta fucked his rep up fuck him and his site
          25-4 Madden online record

Freestyle player if you want some

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

This game is a piece of shit on slow. Manual play is non existent when you have an inaccurate QB and have to speed to the ball. I played a league game earlier where I couldnt do shit with the deep ball. Not to mention my opponent was CPUing it up.

Comment

• Realist
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TimsGiants
              because the speed isnt the big difference its speed of the action which now your dline is worthless.
              I commend you on your efforts on EA site. Showing actual proof of the things EA said YET they still put it on slow. Too bad it's all for nothing

Comment

• Realist
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IzzyIs13
                I wish the elite package have the normal speed so people could stop crying about. Slow play is the same as the normal play. I see no difference.
                BS. pass rush now sucks and its difficult to user anything since the change

Comment

• Realist
                  • Mar 2009

Hello how many times do u see in the nfl a 3 or 4 man rush sacked the QB. It usually a blitz or zone blitz that rush the QB. That why now I getting much more sacks. I'm using different type of blitz. Like using two saftey to rush the qb or 2 CB and 2 LB but having all 3 defensive lineman playing pass. Or blitzing 7 people and make 2 people play man to man and the other two playing the flats. U have to think outside the box. That why my defense improve from the first 25 games. I was playing defense just like anyone else. Regular 3 or 4 man rush. U have to confuse the offensive lineman.
                  bullshit izzy. teams like the giants could get pressure with 4 men with no problem on normal. now they just get stonewalled. a team with a good front 4 doesnt have to blitz everytime go get pressure. the only way you can get pressure is to blitz but pass rush isnt JUST blitzing. yea i understand the thinking outside the box, you have to since they changed the speed. doesnt make it any less BS.

i love how you ignored my manual complaint. i guess you are having no problems with that too?

Comment

• GangstaE
                    No longer a noob
                    • Feb 2009

actually ive been able to get alot of pressure lately with the front four, just gotta mixed up the stuff you do with them, have them do twist or slide them to the left or right, i have had at least 3 sacks just with the front four in the past 5 to 7 games. also playing manual D is that hard just gotta adjust to the speed a little iim sure after a few times you would get it down.

BTW i dont play line im a middle linebacker guy

Comment

• Realist
                      • Mar 2009

I'm not a manual player. I tried. But I was horrible at fast,normal,slow. So manually was never my forte. I'm a thinker not a manually player. I wish I had it but I don't. So I usually outsmart my opponent than out manually them.
                      i understand that. im not talking about throwing the ball up in the air and relying on stick skills. im talking about on D when you are in perfect position for the pick and you guy does nothing because of delayed button response. happened twice last night vs windy

Comment

• Blade
                        Walking SAM site
                        • Feb 2009

Very annoyed by this. But this shouldn't affect unranked games right? So in turn tracker games we can still play at normal speed.

Comment

• Realist
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                          Very annoyed by this. But this shouldn't affect unranked games right? So in turn tracker games we can still play at normal speed.
                          all of online is on slow...

Comment

• Blade
                            Walking SAM site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Realist
                            all of online is on slow...
                            Oh thats fuckin retarded!! What the hell!! Fuckin Gen-Ys and Millenials, can't play a decent football game, cuz its too fuckin fast for them. Everything needs to be dumbed down for these assholes. Grrrr...

Comment

Working...