X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThunderHorse
    Grind.
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Realist
    For those who say you can, explain to me what you are doing. Again, I'm not talking about down the field passing, I'm talking about up close, short/mid range passing. Maybe I need to play some of yall to see what you are doing..
    Nah, I've had trouble too,

Last night I was playing Saluki and he threw it right to Gary Brackett, if the AI was in control he probably would have picked it off, but because I Was in control he sat there and watched it go over his shoulder,

same thing happened maybe three plays later with Marlin Jackson, stood right in front of the ball except this time he watched the ball go through his face and into Randel El's hands.

Deep ball wise my only issue is the fact Bob Sanders apparently can't catch a fucking football, even if it's thrown to him 10 times in one game. and I mean literally, 10 times in one game.

Comment

• Realist
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by QuietStorm
      Yeah, that was close. You were all over Moss. That was a big play for me.
      Yea, same thing happened last night when I played Krul and the other day when I played windy. It's definitely a game killer for me.

Comment

• hackett
        the dude abides
        • Aug 2009

right on about pressing triangle b4 ball is even thrown.

Comment

• Realist
          • Mar 2009

See that's BS. I'm going to have to start playing as a DL because it's pointless to play anywhere else

Comment

• deejay8595
            • Mar 2009

It's you..I having no problem user picking...

Comment

• Sabo
              Franchise
              • Aug 2009

user picking deep balls isn't a big problem... but the underneath stuff, you might as well let the CPU play for you...

I was loving this game, but this shit is garbage after they put it to slow...

Comment

• GangstaE
                No longer a noob
                • Feb 2009

just press X to swat it down

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by The Buddha
                  I hate when someone is breaking a big run, and you have a safety with an angle, and it wont let you get on him..it just goes back and forth with the players behind himl
                  Hold down square and push the d-pad in the direction of what player you want. It might be too awkward to do it on the fly, but thats how I change players

Comment

• Realist
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sabo
                    user picking deep balls isn't a big problem... but the underneath stuff, you might as well let the CPU play for you...

I was loving this game, but this shit is garbage after they put it to slow...
                    Exactly the problem I'm having. I also feel the exact same way about this game. I felt it was OK when I first got it, but it was growing on me. Now I don't like it nearly as much. I'm just playing now to get my $60 worth and play in the 220 League

Originally posted by deejay8595
                    It's you..I having no problem user picking...
                    You play as the FS 99% of the time too. I dont have problems picking off deep balls..

Comment

• steeljake
                      6 rings...
                      • Oct 2008

the people i have played lately have zero problems with user picks. they just sit in the middle of the fiedland hold strafe and pick off everything i throw and isnce it is on slow and teh ball just floats it is usually a pick, and 90% of those are for 6.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• RockSteady
                        Rockin Steady 24/7
                        • Aug 2009

Slow just doesn't feel natural. I can't get a feel for it and it really fucks up my user skills on defense. I've had a few passes just hit my guy because I hit triangle but he didn't react until after the ball hits the ground.

Get Better AO!!!

#3 Syracuse (28-4)

Comment

• Bigg_Titans
                          Jesus Christ saves
                          • Jun 2009

I haven't had a problem user picking short, midrange or deep passes. My problem has been user catching. I haven't had one this year. However, I know i'm user catching. I was wondering does it shows user catch this year like in the pass?

Comment

• Poundtherock
                            I don't argue w/idiots...
                            • May 2009

I feel one thing, the button response is very inconsistent. Manually anything, I don't much do, however pressing swat, dive, catch, player select all seem to me to be "dumbed down" now. I don't recall the response being like this earlier. I'm just wondering if EA now using turtle spped also slowed down everything else as well? Gonna check that in the lab to see if there's any difference there.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
                            PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

Working...