X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ZMnsr1
    the other day i was comparing my trophies on madden with Herm's and his list had the AFL trophies.
    I had that same thing with Skate 2's DLC. The achievements showed up like a week before it came out.

Comment

• St. Francisco
      45-35 Never Forget
      • Feb 2009

You guys might as well stop bitching...DLC is here to stay.

EA Sports is not in the business of producing quality video games and making their customers jizz with happiness...they are in the business of making money, never forget that. You will only get as much happiness and quality as they need to give you to make money.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by St. Francisco
        You guys might as well stop bitching...DLC is here to stay.

EA Sports is not in the business of producing quality video games and making their customers jizz with happiness...they are in the business of making money, never forget that. You will only get as much happiness and quality as they need to give you to make money.
        Thats why they haven't gotten my money in 3 years.

Comment

• Rayman
          Spic 'n Spanish
          • Feb 2009

Phil, Ian, if you guys are still lurking....

You can go fuck yourselves. I'm not paying for this.

Why does it rain inside Cowboys Stadium during my franchise?
          Last edited by Rayman; 09-08-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Derrville
            Dallas has no coaching...
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42

I was wondering the same, why cant the option to open or close the roof be in franchise mode too? SMH

Comment

• GridironWarrior
              Steelers fan
              • Apr 2009

So wait let's say I start a season once the new roster comes out and then I buy this DLC. Will I have to restart my franchise?

Comment

• krulmichael
                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by GridironWarrior
                So wait let's say I start a season once the new roster comes out and then I buy this DLC. Will I have to restart my franchise?
                I was wondering the same exact thing.

Twitch Channel
                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Some screens:

More Here: http://kotaku.com/5355478/legacy-pac...en-10/gallery/

Comment

• adembroski
                    All-Inclusive!
                    • Feb 2009

Goddamn, whiners. "WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING FREE!?!??!?!"... you people are a fucking joke, seriously. Grow up. Don't like it, don't buy it, but don't be a whiny bitch about it.
                    S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
                      Goddamn, whiners. "WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING FREE!?!??!?!"... you people are a fucking joke, seriously. Grow up. Don't like it, don't buy it, but don't be a whiny bitch about it.

Yes everyone. If you don't like something, either give in or shut the fuck up and keep quiet. Fucking assholes dare give their opinions and feelings on something, the fucking nerve eh adem? On a goddamn message board to boot. Unbelievable.

Comment

• adembroski
                        All-Inclusive!
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                        Yes everyone. If you don't like something, either give in or shut the fuck up and keep quiet. Fucking assholes dare give their opinions and feelings on something, the fucking nerve eh adem? On a goddamn message board to boot. Unbelievable.
                        Not really what I meant. It's one thing to say, "Not interested" or "not worth my money"... but "Go to hell Ian" is just childish. People having hissy fits because they're not given something for free is being a pissy little bitch.

And if freedom of speech gives them the right to act like bitches, it also gives me the right to call them on it.
                        S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Rayman
                          Spic 'n Spanish
                          • Feb 2009

Not really what I meant. It's one thing to say, "Not interested" or "not worth my money"... but "Go to hell Ian" is just childish. People having hissy fits because they're not given something for free is being a pissy little bitch.

And if freedom of speech gives them the right to act like bitches, it also gives me the right to call them on it.
                          Whatever.

I'm not whining. I gave my take on it, which is simple; I'm not wasting my money on something that should have been in the game to begin with. They'd be better off fixing some of the glaring issues that get ignored year after year.

They told us it'd be $7, I told them where they can stick it. Simple. Don't make it into a drama.

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

I didn't even notice the anti-Ian statements.

MS is just as much to blame as EA here as I mentioned earlier (in this thread?)

I don't agree that people are being 'bitches' for taking issue with costs behind additional jerseys and such. Clearly this was something pre-planned before the game's release, everyone who follows the NFL were more than aware that they'd be using AFL jersey's this year.

It's not like EA popped up this idea post-release, and for that this becomes a complete dick move.

People just need to know where to direct their anger, as the game designers themselves probably wouldn't be making these choices.

I think you're more than welcome to tell people your own opinions on it, but when you are simply telling people to eat it or shut the fuck up, I think you are wrong.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

Ian has become synonymous with Madden now. I expect him to endure the comments he will get. Good and Bad.

Comment

• ryne candy
                                Aggie C/O '01
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
                                Phil, Ian, if you guys are still lurking....

You can go fuck yourselves. I'm not paying for this.

Maybe it started raining 10 min before kickoff. :P

Comment

Working...