X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

The Lions are HORRIBLE!!!!!!

God I hate this team..........how does anyone in their right mind root for this shithole of a team?!?!?!?!?

I am trying to get this damn madden moment done with. Lions vs Skins down 25-17, I have to score and hit a 2pt to tie the game. WTF........I can't do shit with this team. They have no pass blocking, when the WRs are wide open. When I do get pass blocking Calvin Fucking Johnson drops every catchable pass. I can't even target anyone else, sometimes Northcutt, but he drops passes too. I have no TOs, and I have tried this fucking moment I bet about 30x now.

KRUL your team BLOOOOOOOOOOOWS!!!!!!!!!!! How do you live? I have an incredibly high amount of respect for you allegiance now.

• krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Muwahahahaha! That moment took me like 2-3 tries. The one that I literally wanted to throw my controller through the TV was the damn Bucs/Raiders one...just wait till you play that one. I SWEAR the Bucs are the worst fucking team in the game.

As for my Lions, I like reading bout this cause it just goes to show you how being a diehard fan of a team, and playing with them year in and year out can go a long ways in success. I still say I'd do better with my Lions than someone like the Patriots anyday of the week.

Lions for life!

God help me...

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• ZMnsr1
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
      I SWEAR the Bucs are the worst fucking team in the game.
      that sir is a wrong statement. Bucs are SOOO easy to use. try short passing and pass a lot to the RBs. and use Freeman not Leftwich.

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ZMnsr1
        that sir is a wrong statement. Bucs are SOOO easy to use. try short passing and pass a lot to the RBs. and use Freeman not Leftwich.
        But this just proves my point man. You're a Bucs fan, naturally you know how to use your team. Exactly what I'm talking bout.

Sidenizzle - I did use Freeman...still took me 50+ tries, no joke. But I completed all of the Madden Moments bout a month ago. Looks like I got 5 more to complete once that AFL DLC Pack comes out.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• ZMnsr1
          • Sep 2009

But this just proves my point man. You're a Bucs fan, naturally you know how to use your team. Exactly what I'm talking bout.

Sidenizzle - I did use Freeman...still took me 50+ tries, no joke. But I completed all of the Madden Moments bout a month ago. Looks like I got 5 more to complete once that AFL DLC Pack comes out.
          haha yeah true.

but i think the Browns are the worst team in the game.

Comment

• krulmichael
            STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ZMnsr1
            haha yeah true.

but i think the Browns are the worst team in the game.
            I've actually heard from multiple people that the Seahawks are pretty terrible. Which I thought was pretty surprising myself. Haven't had the chance to test them out myself so that's why I'm sticking with the Bucs...of course it sounds like I just suck with them lol.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

Ask archer how to use them.

Comment

• Blade
                Walking SAM site
                • Feb 2009

Yea Krul share some damn knowledge here on how to use your team?

Comment

• stevsta
                  ¿Que?
                  • Oct 2008

browns are def the worst no qb and every wr drops the ball + lewis gets tired quickly so then you have no running game

browns secondary blows as well

browns are just horrible them and the cheifs
                  RIP

Comment

• steeljake
                    6 rings...
                    • Oct 2008

i have the lions in MPL and calvin johnson couldnt catch the ball on a hand off... fuck him. that other guy bryant johnson can catch tho... sometimes.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Juggernaut
                      Sitting on the Sidelines
                      • Dec 2008

I've actually heard from multiple people that the Seahawks are pretty terrible. Which I thought was pretty surprising myself. Haven't had the chance to test them out myself so that's why I'm sticking with the Bucs...of course it sounds like I just suck with them lol.
                      Seahawks had no running game in madden, yet with the latest update, we now have edge running for us, which is a big help.

While the chiefs dont have the worst stats in game, i cant do shit with them and i have yet played someone who uses them. The cpu sucks ass with them.

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

imo the Lions are a very fucking solid team on madden . I went 11-4 with them in GGML and only lost in the divisional game on a walk off feild goal v the Cards

Nice wr set , Stafford is good for me . Smith gets his 3 YPC which is all I want . Calvin is a beast even though he drops a few too many and the linebackers are good .

The o-line and dline kinda suck but you can work around it

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                          PTFO
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                          Seahawks had no running game in madden, yet with the latest update, we now have edge running for us, which is a big help.

While the chiefs dont have the worst stats in game, i cant do shit with them and i have yet played someone who uses them. The cpu sucks ass with them.
                          kyhadley runs with the chiefs in TGT and he does good with them

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Oh, and what happens if you complete all the madden moments?

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

The one that I literally wanted to throw my controller through the TV was the damn Bucs/Raiders one...just wait till you play that one. I SWEAR the Bucs are the worst fucking team in the game.
                              On that one now. Got to the 4 yard line last night with 10 secs, clock ticking. Leftwich walks to the line and I cant get the ball off. He had 4 secs to snap it, and he fuckin walked. Hurry up FTL. They have NO urgency when running the hurry up.

Comment

Working...