• StoneCold X
    • Mar 2009

Hell, I suck worse than ever this year and I am still playing the game

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
      The difference is, back on MM and the PS2 days, we had so many different people starting tourneys to get the place going. Off the top of my head we had Rob, Mellow, Hoagie, JTC, myself, Poo Diddy, Dave and others starting tournaments all the time to keep the place active. Now it seems that people just wait for myself or Houtz to start something or everyone just kind of sits on their hands and complains.

We need everyone to pitch in to keep the place active, not just rely on 1 or 2 people to keep things afloat. We need others to pick up the slack if we're not around. But then again you can't force people to play a game they don't enjoy.
      REAL TALK

No one even replyed to this post and its dead on, bunch of guys waiting for people to make it fun instead of doing it themselves

and if you want to really get shit popping start a tourney and dont let tami or redskins77 in
      Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Tami26
        Send me the site info bro. Ill join asap. I have a few straight, really cool guys that will come as well.
        i think you are already signed up. i know you were in the small league we had last year. link is in my sig

Originally posted by Liquidrob
        REAL TALK

No one even replyed to this post and its dead on, bunch of guys waiting for people to make it fun instead of doing it themselves

and if you want to really get shit popping start a tourney and dont let tami or redskins77 in
        true enough, but even with tourneys, people sign up and dont stay committed. it took forever to get the kickoff tourney finished. Every tourney has about 35 people signing up but MAYBE 2/3 actually commit to it.

another problem is that people are jumping into 3-4 leagues and have 3-4 leagues games a week. Some people only have enough time to play that many games a week (league or random). People shouldnt be in so many leagues and then you would have more time for random games, trackers, tourneys etc.

It irritates me when people sign up for every new league that pops up but never can stay committed. It's happening in 220 now. some of those people who haven't played their games are in other leagues or just signed up just to do it and havent even attempted to play their first game. This isn't a shot at the people who had to quit for personal reasons, but I'm sure there are some who quit because they dont have the time to balance multiple leagues.

Comment

• Boss AZ
          Hi Haters
          • Feb 2009

All i see is people complaining about others not playing. If you're all still playing, then wtf is the problem?

Comment

• Liquidrob
            Izzy is a bum
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tami26
            Now THAT'S funny!!!! How do you remember that ish bro?
            lol, I have a crazy madden memory, its a gift and a curse
            Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• QuietStorm
              11/15/13
              • Feb 2009

I agree with Realist... The tourneys that we had was a chore for some people.

I think we need to just forget about the people that are not here and recruit people that want to play this game. Its time to get new blood in here, it seems like the same people bail every year. So lets get a core of solid vets and stick together and then when theirs nobody online, jump into a play now game and see if we can get some fresh meat here. I remember on MM, there was always some new blood looking for tryouts, that isn't happening here.

I love this game and with some tweaks to the gameplay this game could be the greatest. Alot of the problems I have with the game seem to be getting fix in upcoming patches, so I'll be playing this game all year long.
              Twitch Channel

Comment

• Coach
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by QuietStorm
                Well if this continues, I might have to find a new community. This is sad, I hoping for a great year of Madden here too.
                Despite what's ever goin on here, I always have a side crew that I roll with. Me and my bro ball at least 3-4 times a week. He's in the military and has a few dudes he plays and he's turned me on to them also. We also ball with a couple of our boys back in Cleveland so I'm really never stressin for someone to play.

Thing is...me and my bro play sim and they roll however. I expect it out of them and adjust accordingly. I own all of them though! LOL

Comment

• mcstl25
                  M-Castle
                  • Feb 2009

Realist, you hit the nail on the head regarding league play. There are too many freaking leagues, which not only waters down league play, but also kills games outside of league play.

Comment

• Redskins77
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Liquidrob
                    REAL TALK

LMAO! That was like 4or 5 years ago. Most post I had ever in one thread. LOL!

Comment

Working...