X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Official Virtual Console/Wii Ware thread

I thought we had one of these but I can't find it. I knwo the Wii isn't a big deal around here but I'm sure enough people own one.

I just noticed a new release on Wii Ware called Contra: Rebirth. It's $10 and apparently it's like old school Contra. Tough but very fun at the same time. Old school weapons and old school gameplay. I need to get some Wii points and I'll be all over this. IGN also gave it an 8.2.

Plus I think they finished releasing all of the SNES Star Wars games. I've actually never played them but I hear they are very good.
    Last edited by Twigg4075; 12-21-2009, 08:53 PM.

• Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Damn, I just realized this thread got buried. I know some people have a damn Wii.:headbang:

Anyway, has anyone tried the revamped Excitebike? I'm thinking of downloading it but I'm wondering if anyone has any impressions? I've heard good things on various podcasts.

Plus the original Mario Kart came out a few weeks ago.

Comment

• brees fan
      Shotgunning 4ur sins
      • Jan 2009

Ive been contemplating modding my wii just for shits and giggles but Im not really sure of the pros and cons anyone have any experience doing this?
      (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Boss AZ
        Hi Haters
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        Damn, I just realized this thread got buried. I know some people have a damn Wii.:headbang:

Anyway, has anyone tried the revamped Excitebike? I'm thinking of downloading it but I'm wondering if anyone has any impressions? I've heard good things on various podcasts.

Plus the original Mario Kart came out a few weeks ago.
        I saw that Excitebike and it looks cool I guess but SNES Mario Kart is a must have.

Comment

• Leftwich
          Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

If we can get more interest in this thread I'll sticky it. I used to have a wii but got rid of it cause the only time i played it was wii sports on holidays with the family.

Originally posted by Tailback U
          It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
            • Oct 2008

Swords & Soldiers is the only Wii Ware game I've gotten, I'd definitely recommend it. Very unique RTS that is easy to learn, hard to be good at.

Comment

Working...