wut?
    Well its the truth isn't it?

Comment

• leaffan
      Colton Orr Fan
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
      Well its the truth isn't it?
      I really have no idea what you said lol.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Rudi
        #CyCueto
        • Nov 2008

Stealthshot hacks.

Comment

• StealthShot
          Eat it
          • Oct 2008

Fuck this shit my browser locked up viewing the archives as i was posting a detailed post of the two games. The first game i had 2 cross crease passes i went 1/2 with them. Changed my strategies and used my defensemen to bring up the puck all which you deem is unfair. The 2nd game there was no problems at all I guess thats why you "don't count it".

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
            Fuck this shit my browser locked up viewing the archives as i was posting a detailed post of the two games. The first game i had 2 cross crease passes i went 1/2 with them. Changed my strategies and used my defensemen to bring up the puck all which you deem is unfair. The 2nd game there was no problems at all I guess thats why you "don't count it".
            You have a reading disorder don't you.

There is at least 5 or 6 times you tried the cross crease cheese in the first. Its in the videos go watch it.

The defensemen thing was me saying you should probably not do that because then your down to just one defensemen. It was more of a suggestion but your getting so heated on being called out your not listening to anything. I could care less what you do and there is nothing on here where I say doing that strategy is cheese. Its a really stupid idea (you get burned on it a few times in our games) so if you want to keep doing it go for it.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...