X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Dude goes in, but he does have a point.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

He's right,

I remember on either Madden 05 or 06, they didn't update the graphics from the last version, they just fucked with the hue/saturation of the colors to make it look different. I turned it on the first day and immediately noticed.

Madden is an awful football game I have no idea how it sells so many copies every year based on hype. Every spring you see grown men jizzing their pants over a screenshot, then every fall you see them shitting those same pants when the realize the games a pile of garbage.

Only thing I gotta say is NFL 2K is the most overrated game of all time, that game just looks good because of nostalgia and Madden sucking. All Pro Football was a joke, even with the NFL license that game would've been bad.

Almost all sports games suck.

Comment

• Houston
        Back home
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand

Madden is an awful football game I have no idea how it sells so many copies every year based on hype.
        It's a monopoly, end of story.

Comment

• Garrett67
          Glory Hole Monitor
          • Feb 2009

I wonder who he was consulting at around the 5:00 mark.

Comment

• Bear Pand
            RIP Indy Colts
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by HoustonBoy
            It's a monopoly, end of story.
            Yeah I guess if you completely ignore the fact that it was the same way before they had exclusive rights, and how easy it is to update rosters on older games.

SMH at anyone who's so desperate for a football game they buy Madden every year cause it's the only one, exact kind of people dude in the video is talking about.
            Last edited by Bear Pand; 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• CCBrink
              Awkward Swag
              • May 2009

This guy is over exaggerating with saying it is the same thing every year. I know there is a lot of hate, but I love the game. Most of the time I only get 1 or 2 games a year and Madden is always one of them.

Comment

• Houston
                Back home
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand
                Yeah I guess if you completely ignore the fact that it was the same way before they had exclusive rights, and how easy it is to update rosters on older games.

SMH at anyone who's so desperate for a football game they buy Madden every year cause it's the only one, exact kind of people dude in the video is talking about.
                When you love the sport it can be hard not to buy the game.

Comment

Working...