• Apr 2009

Steeler user and still can't get sacks

Any tips?
  • mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

:whisper:

Dive.

Oh and use the right stick to swim through o lineman.

Comment

• St. Francisco
      45-35 Never Forget
      • Feb 2009

Try different slider sets.

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

nano blitz... duh!

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

Blitz?

Comment

• GridironWarrior
            Steelers fan
            • Apr 2009

I don't use turbo and use the right stick and Harrison or Woodley keep stumbling. I blitz as well and nothing. Should I drop the CPU pass protection?

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

In this game, I actually get way more sacks from my LOLB and DEs than of my ROLB in the 34. DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison, etc. are pretty much worthless on the weakside, but if you manual them on the strongside the sacks come easy.

4-3, it's the same thing. My LE regardless of rating is much more productive than my RE. It really sucks. It's been a problem in this game for years.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Tomato Ketchup
                4-3, it's the same thing. My LE regardless of rating is much more productive than my RE. It really sucks. It's been a problem in this game for years.

this

Comment

• mfbmike
                  Goat****er
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tomato Ketchup
                  In this game, I actually get way more sacks from my LOLB and DEs than of my ROLB in the 34. DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison, etc. are pretty much worthless on the weakside, but if you manual them on the strongside the sacks come easy.

hahaha, I thought it was just me. 86 rated Aaron Maybin is a beast in comparison to my 95 rated RE. Even when I manually control him and against shitty LT's, the amount of pressure I get on the opposing QB/sacks aren't even close.

Comment

Working...