X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

poop

I can't score a lick no matter how hard I try on any level other than rookie.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia
  • PP
    • Feb 2010

make a defender we need another one for the mooseknuckle. then u dont have to worry about scoring.

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
      make a defender we need another one for the mooseknuckle. then u dont have to worry about scoring.
      I'm a defender now. And I don't suck anymore.

back on topic, this game is very low scoring it seems. I score maybe 1 goal per game.

Comment

• Miami Flash15
        The Jets Suck
        • Jul 2009

It took me a while to score too but then I got the hang of it. I finally realized that passing(in hockey video games) does work

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tomato Ketchup
          I can't score a lick no matter how hard I try on any level other than rookie.
          What is your player type? What is your shot power and accuracy? All of this matters more this year then before. Plus where are you taking your shots from? Are they good shots or are you just firing random pucks at the net?
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
            What is your player type?
            I play with the Blues in GM mode. On OTP, I'm a defensive defenseman, so I don't care about scoring when I play that.

Plus where are you taking your shots from? Are they good shots or are you just firing random pucks at the net?
            The commentators always say I'm attacking the slot. They're normally very close around the net. I think they're decent shots, but I don't have a concrete idea what constitutes a 'good' shot in hockey. I try and aim them, but it doesn't seem to help.

TJ Oshie is almost useless and doesn't progress because he's a dangler and I can't deke out the goalie.

I have no idea what to do when defense collapse on the net. Isn't that when I shoot long range shots?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• leaffan
              Colton Orr Fan
              • Feb 2009

I got a bitch load of spare time on my hands.

I'm thinking a NHL tutorial is in order.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• leaffan
                Colton Orr Fan
                • Feb 2009

Ok I'm making one right now lol.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Archer
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

I couldn't score at all at first then you start getting used to it

I actually sat down and watched real hockey last night and tried to see where they shoot from and it helped alot .

I still somewhat suck at the game but I am improving little by little

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

You have to get used to it.

You can't expect to pick it up when you haven't play before and be a stud at the game.

It takes time.

Comment

Working...