Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

When I try and join you guys it says my playlists are newer and can't be in games with you guys until you restart the system and update them...so yea...

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
      PTFO
      • Mar 2009

I'll be on under my old MMMMBEEEERvetz account in a while :\

I already have some of you on my fl on that account

The shitty part is, I was literally going to prestige after I finished the match I was playing when I got banned....I had just maxxed out :laugh:

Comment

• Sharkweather
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
        I'll be on under my old MMMMBEEEERvetz account in a while :\

I already have some of you on my fl on that account

The shitty part is, I was literally going to prestige after I finished the match I was playing when I got banned....I had just maxxed out :laugh:
        Progress follows the PSN name, not the console?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
          PTFO
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hova
          Progress follows the PSN name, not the console?
          Yeah, I was playing under my account on a buddy's ps3 last weekend and I had my rank/unlocks/emblems etc as if I was at home

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

Just hopped on.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Blade
              Walking SAM site
              • Feb 2009

Someone tell me when the hell do I unlock those stupid double shotties. Cuz I stole some last night from the dead guy, I dropped with my p90. Those guns are real deals, you barely have to aim and they drop the guy in one shot. Hillarious. Absolute noob funtionality.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                PTFO
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                Someone tell me when the hell do I unlock those stupid double shotties. Cuz I stole some last night from the dead guy, I dropped with my p90. Those guns are real deals, you barely have to aim and they drop the guy in one shot. Hillarious. Absolute noob funtionality.
                I think its only Rangers and 1887's that you can do it with, all you need to do is get 10 kills with them or something and you unlock the akimbo option.

Comment

• Vinsane
                  • Nov 2008

Level 67 for the 1887's
                  25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

Whats just as bad is marathon+lightweight+commando and hold onto a care package grenade

I went 24-7 without firing a single shot after getting 4 kills for the care package on highrise

You run so fast its extremely hard to not run into walls, but once you get used to it you can own people before they even know what to do

Comment

• Sharkweather
                      • Jul 2009

Whats just as bad is marathon+lightweight+commando and hold onto a care package grenade

I went 24-7 without firing a single shot after getting 4 kills for the care package on highrise

You run so fast its extremely hard to not run into walls, but once you get used to it you can own people before they even know what to do
                      Never heard of this/tried it out.

o_O

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                        PTFO
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hova
                        Never heard of this/tried it out.

o_O
                        Try it...you run in hyperspeed, I cleared out 4 people in one of the ends of highrise in a matter of seconds :laugh:

Comment

• Blade
                          Walking SAM site
                          • Feb 2009

Try it...you run in hyperspeed, I cleared out 4 people in one of the ends of highrise in a matter of seconds :laugh:
                          I don't understand are you knifing them while holding out the grenade?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                            PTFO
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                            I don't understand are you knifing them while holding out the grenade?
                            Yeah you'll either knife them or you will just punch them with the grenade if you are close

Comment

• FirstTimer
                              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Soooo pissed last night. I was having the best game of my life. Domination in the Scrapyard. They start me right next to the C flag. I run there and get it with my team. as I am doing that I throw a grenade toward the building where the A flag is. Just blindly throw it. It goes off and takes out 4 people. One must have bled out during a last stand because all of a sudden I get another one out of nowhere. Kill streaks of a predator strike and a supply drop. Take out guys with a predator strike. Get killed once. Use the care package and get an attack copter. Go nuts on that. I'm sitting at 18-1 and the connection is interrupted and times out. I was like WTF????

Comment

• Point Blank
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

I'll be on after the Mavs/Thunder game.

Comment

Working...