X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helicopter
    V Why?
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    I am more than a bit surprised that you are going with the PS3 version. But either way, it's awesome to see you a part of FOOT.

I should be on most of the day Wednesday.
    Yea, he said he had to get the PS3 version for fear that his tampered 360 could possibly be banned and he needed his MW2 online time.

sigpic

Comment

• Point Blank
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

Can't wait to play with you guys.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Helicopter
        Yea, he said he had to get the PS3 version for fear that his tampered 360 could possibly be banned and he needed his MW2 online time.
        That's pretty fucking stupid then. I thought Virix was someone with integrity and someone that could actually afford to PAY for games. If he is using a modded Xbox that is fucking weak.

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

That's pretty fucking stupid then. I thought Virix was someone with integrity and someone that could actually afford to PAY for games. If he is using a modded Xbox that is fucking weak.
          Chief Wiggums shitting on the next man. What if he couldnt afford to pay for every game that comes out? He is no less noble than you.

Comment

• The Messenger
            • Nov 2008

rofl:vogel:

Click the banner above or below to visit the greatest chises on Earth!

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
              Chief Wiggums shitting on the next man. What if he couldnt afford to pay for every game that comes out? He is no less noble than you.
              Well then he shouldn't play them. I have lived my life and made certain decisons so that I am in a great financial position and CAN buy what I want when I want. Cop or not I'm not going to steal shit like a common criminal.

But I would think that someone who talks about having a big HDTV and surround sound IN HIS BEDROOM can afford to BUY his games.

GTFO. Keep defending some clown that STEALS games. That's like saying the economy is bad so it's ok to break into stores and loot them.
              Last edited by Twigg4075; 11-08-2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by The Messenger
                rofl:vogel:
                Like I give two shits what you say. You've always been a fucking clown.

Comment

• BigBucs
                  Unpretentious
                  • May 2009

Well then he shouldn't play them.

But I would think that someone who talks about having a big HDTV and surround sound IN HIS BEDROOM can afford to BUY his games.

GTFO. Keep defending some clown that STEALS games.
                  More things in the world to worry about than how a man obtains his games. I buy every game I own, which isnt many but thats besides the point, but I wont shit on a man because he burns a video game. I hope you have never burned a CD or watched a bootleg movie.

That breaking into a store and looting analogy is foolish.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

More things in the world to worry about than how a man obtains his games. I buy every game I own, which isnt many but thats besides the point, but I wont shit on a man because he burns a video game. I hope you have never burned a CD or watched a bootleg movie.

That breaking into a store and looting analogy is foolish.
                    I haven't actually. That's STEALING plain and simple. Not that's it's any different but stealing a $60 game is a bit different than copying a $10 cd that you already own. Not to mention that it costs a TON more to make a game than it does to make a cd.

How is the analogy any different? Stealing is stealing.

You're saying it's ok to steal shit as long as someone can't afford it. So it's ok when some heroin addict breaks into your house and steals all your shit because he couldn't afford his next fix?

Comment

• BigBucs
                      Unpretentious
                      • May 2009

If you cant see the difference in breaking into a store or someones home, and potentially putting someone in harms way, and burning a disc then this argument is pointless. You are blowing shit way out of proportion. You are making the dude out to be a grade A douche bag. As if he is waiting in a dark ally to mug old ladies in the street.

Those analogys you are coming up with are ridiculous. You dont know that man personally. Its great you have morals and that you live a perfect Jesus like life but those of us who dont are no less of a man than you.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Those analogys you are coming up with are ridiculous. You dont know that man personally. Its great you have morals and that you live a perfect Jesus like life but those of us who dont are no less of a man than you.
                        Nobody is perfect. I'm definitely not. But stealing from someone's house and stealing a game is no different.

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

Nobody is perfect. I'm definitely not. But stealing from someone's house and stealing a game is no different.
                          OK.

Im online if anyone wants to roll. AzzholeByNature is the PSN ID. Shoot me a FR.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

If you pirate, you are as bad as the Cookie Bunny.

Comment

• Jax
                              JarrettLeger.com
                              • Oct 2008

iAM TO lazy to actually go to gamecrazy and reserve it haha

Comment

• Virix
                                I see you
                                • Nov 2008

For those concerned, I had a modded box and a legit box for a long time. My modded box died, so I eventually decided to mod my legit box and just ride it out for a bit until i get another legit box. Well, with the banstick being handed out like crazy, i decided to give myself a self imposed ban (theres a way to tell if you have been flagged for banning without them sending the actual "ban" signal to the xbox) because it also corrupts your HDD.

That said, I used my legit box to play everything. Just take a look at my gamertag. The modded box is what I use pretty much like other people rent games. I check them out, and if i want them I buy them to play on the legit box. It also comes in handy when games leak early and I want to play. Im obviously still buying MW2 even though I have the SP almost complete.

There is NO difference in how I use my modded system and someone who rents games. I really dont care what anyone thinks about it.
                                Last edited by Virix; 11-08-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...