X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

[PS3] [FOOT] MW2 Thread

Foot clan is back! We started on RSV1 after a few of us were in a clan with a psycho leader who would go ballistic if we didnt play at the exact time he wanted and let him be host. We branched off and became an Adult FPS gaming clan who plays together through about 4 different games now.

CODMW2 will be the best version of Foot Clan to date as i think everyone with a console will get this game. The core of [FOOT] has basically been, me, blade, hova, and freekey. Freekey doesnt really post here but he's a personal friend of mine thats always played with us. We've played with a ton of different guys from MM,Vetz, and VSN over the years. We welcome anyone to join in the fun as we play alot. Clan system on MW2 isnt by invite so if you're from VSN and looking to play with some guys who are just down to have some good gaming times then sport your [FOOT] and join us whenever we're on (which should be an extreme amount of time for this game, it looks amazing.)

Headsets are STRONGLY recommended but not required, we will not play with kids who sing into the headset, spit racial or bigoted comments all game, or generally act like retards. Most of us are mid 20s and up. We dont say teenagers cant play with us but we will have very little tolerance for you acting like douchebags, you will be muted and not invited back to any future gaming sessions with us. The majority of us have jobs, some have kids, and gaming is our time to unwind. We will not put up with immaturity and bad sportsmanship.

Basically if you want some guys to go into a match with instead of playing with 10 randoms and you have a decent level of maturity then feel free to join VSN's PS3 adult MW2 clan.

PSN list of FOOT Clan
    PSN / VSN

BigHerm / Herm
    Blade2382 / Blade
    Freekey /
    MorenoKing24 / Hova
    MMChillout/ Chuckchillout
    MMMMBEEEEER_ /MMMbeeer
    Houtz/ Houtz
    Jagsfan61/Jags61fan
    AzzholeByNature / BigBucs
    Miggyfan99 / MiggyFan
    Lupe103344522 / Lupe
    kyhadley / kyhadley
    Knubb / knubb
    PointBlankInc / PointBlank
    Clwnbby / CF24
    Howz_It_Taste / Justo
    OnlyOneBeerLeft / OnlyOneBeerLeft
    krulmichael /krulmichael
    Thesecondcoming8/ mvp1991
    Twigg4075 /Twigg4075
    Umfer/ Umflhs22tuff
    Oroku Saki/ vinsane
    Realist/ Realist
    Red33/ MMred
    ZMnsr1 /ZMnsr1
    zack54attack /zack54attack
    ielude/ .RoCkEtS1
    JayDizzle04 /JayDizzle04
    JBauerisGod /JBauerisGod
    Trojans111/Trojans
    Ford2021/Ford2021
    JaxEx/ Jax
    enop80/GridironWarrior
    whosdamastah/ Shogun
    Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 07-25-2010, 12:34 PM.
  • Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

We will use this thread to schedule and post when we can play together. Traditionally we always played Wednesday evenings for sure as MM or VSN night for games. We will play all the time whenever we can but Thursdays might be the official night to try to get everyone together again.

Comment

• Lupe
      Posts a lot
      • Nov 2008

Lupe wants in. I was a beast with you guys on killzone for the 2 games I played with you all.

Originally posted by Len B
      Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Lupe
        Lupe wants in. I was a beast with you guys on killzone for the 2 games I played with you all.
        we will not play with kids who sing into the headset, spit racial or bigoted comments all game, or generally act like retards. Most of us are mid 20s and up. We dont say teenagers cant play with us but we will have very little tolerance for you acting like douchebags, you will be muted and not invited back to any future gaming sessions with us. The majority of us have jobs, some have kids, and gaming is our time to unwind. We will not put up with immaturity and bad sportsmanship.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
          PTFO
          • Mar 2009

I'll join for now, but if you guys are bums I'm starting the TOOF clan.

I think I played with Foot like once in COD4.

I'd love to have some basic strategies set up though so we can play other clans and be all clan like and stuff.

edit: I may also act like a troll/douche a lot on the forum but I only talk when I'm calling out locations online. Otherwise I don't want to talk to you.
          Last edited by MmmmBeeeeer; 10-14-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• kyhadley
            Carefree
            • Oct 2008

I'd definitely be up for it. I like to think I'm pretty mature lol

Comment

• mfbmike
              Goat****er
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
              I'll join for now, but if you guys are bums I'm starting the TOOF clan.

I think I played with Foot like once in COD4
              TOOF CLAN turbobowroflarms

I'd join that shit.

This ps3 or xbox?

I may not play every night or anything but I'd be down to run some COD with u guys from time to time, assuming this is xbox.

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

mike look at the damn thread tags, gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• mfbmike
                  Goat****er
                  • Nov 2008

woopsie daisy

out.

Comment

• Lupe
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                    we will not play with kids who sing into the headset, spit racial or bigoted comments all game, or generally act like retards. Most of us are mid 20s and up. We dont say teenagers cant play with us but we will have very little tolerance for you acting like douchebags, you will be muted and not invited back to any future gaming sessions with us. The majority of us have jobs, some have kids, and gaming is our time to unwind. We will not put up with immaturity and bad sportsmanship.
                    :applause:

Never heard anything from me on uncharted or killzone when I played with them? Oh wait? Aren't you on 360?

Originally posted by Len B
                    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Blade
                      Walking SAM site
                      • Feb 2009

Herm I suggest deleting this thread before it turns into Lupe flaming one guy, and 10 guys flaming Lupe. Whenever that starts up, that boy has too much time on his hands, the damn threads get clogged with bullshit we don't need to read about.

Comment

• Miggy
                        The Situation
                        • Nov 2008

whatever you do dont let Lupe join...

on a brighter note I'm willing to join Herm we'll be raping bitches just like we did in the UC2 beta
                        [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• Blade
                          Walking SAM site
                          • Feb 2009

Yea I should be good for most nights now, I am kind of slacking off the martial arts shit for a couple months........bum elbow and ankle will do that to you.

Can't wait for this to roll out....don't be surprised if you all don't see me for the first week of release, my standard MO is to finish SP and then hit MP.

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

The FOOT Clan sound slike the evil ninjas from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Either way it might be a cool group of people to play with

Comment

• Miggy
                              The Situation
                              • Nov 2008

what does FOOT stand for anyways?
                              [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

Working...