The Golden Turducken
    Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
    Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• cf24
      WESTBROOK
      • Feb 2009

I should be on,but since im West Coast i'll be getting the game a couple hours after most of you.

assholes

:D

Comment

• Sharkweather
        • Jul 2009

I'll wait up for you bby.

Comment

• kyhadley
          Carefree
          • Oct 2008

I'll be on.

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Yeah, because store owners just hate when the police stop in. It's absolutely terrible. Maintaining business contacts and business security isn't part of my job at all.

Not to mention that GS will be one of the few store that will be actually open at that late hour, only because of the special circumstances. The manager practically begged us to stop by even before my buddy and I preordered.

I guess I should never go into business while I'm working? And checking businesses on midnights is all the more important because that's when they get broken into.

What a clown. Thanks for telling me how to do my job though. Just let me know if you ever want me to give you advice on how to flip burgers at McD's.

Wasn't it you who's mom is a cop? If so, ask her if she ever checks on businesses.
            We not talking about my mom we talking about you. LOL @ checking out business. Yea, because you cruise by gamestops at midnight every other day. LOL nobody asked for your explanation. When Virux gives and explination he is still a POT but you give some bullshit explanation and its ok.

For the record I really dont give a fuck if you pick up a game on duty and Im sure you know that but my point has been proven which is evident by your dissertation trying to defend your actions. Dont shit on a man for some shit you may deem morally wrong when your house isnt clean my perfect.

Comment

• Miggy
              The Situation
              • Nov 2008

I should get it tommorrow after school... i do have church though so Im not going to be on tommorrow until the night
              [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
                For the record I really dont give a fuck if you pick up a game on duty and Im sure you know that but my point has been proven which is evident by your dissertation trying to defend your actions. Dont shit on a man for some shit you may deem morally wrong when your house isnt clean my perfect.
                What he is doing is not morally wrong, it's a FUCKING CRIME. Me going to a business, whether I'm buying something or not is PART OF MY JOB.

But I'm arguing with someone that has zero intelligence and obviously can't comprehend even the simplest things. I don't know why I bother.

Just go back to flipping burgers and cleaning the fry-o-later and defending thieves.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by freekey
                  okay freekey here i will be on early tommorrow...im going to get the game in the morning....im not gonna go pick it up at 12:01am...did it when i was younger...but im getting older..i will be sending yall friend requests...FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Woooo! Hey buddy.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                    PTFO
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by freekey
                    okay freekey here i will be on early tommorrow...im going to get the game in the morning....im not gonna go pick it up at 12:01am...did it when i was younger...but im getting older..i will be sending yall friend requests...FOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    :five:

Comment

• MVP1991
                      The Man
                      • Feb 2009

What he is doing is not morally wrong, it's a FUCKING CRIME. Me going to a business, whether I'm buying something or not is PART OF MY JOB.

But I'm arguing with someone that has zero intelligence and obviously can't comprehend even the simplest things. I don't know why I bother.

Just go back to flipping burgers and cleaning the fry-o-later and defending thieves.
                      As a cop how does it feel knowing some criminals bring in a shit ton more money then you?

Serious question.

The Golden Turducken
                      Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                      Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

Guys add me PSN: OnlyOneBeerLeft

I'll be on around 2:30 am when I get out of work, If they dont reset the stats and unlocked items I'll show ya some cool guns lol

Comment

• Vinsane
                          • Nov 2008

If I never see that gif again it will be a glorious day.
                          I think we get it that you're going to be excited about the game.
                          Are you working right now? Or just putting in overtime as the internet police?
                          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• Jax
                            JarrettLeger.com
                            • Oct 2008

7 Hours!

Comment

• BigBucs
                              Unpretentious
                              • May 2009

Yea, it really is pointless arguing with someone who thinks they are better than others. You dont know me and you most certainly dont know what I do. If flipping burgers was my profession you wouldnt be a better person than me or anyone else on here.

You tell me I dont have any intelligence based on me not agreeing with your calling a man a piece of trash based on him burning video games. Your intelligence needs to be questioned as well as your reading comprehension. I never once said what he did was right and I never defended his actions. This whole argument came from me defending the man from being called a POT based on the single fact that he burns video games. You brought up those ridiculous analogys trying to imply that him burning a video game is comparable to mugging someone in the street.

You need to really sit back and do some self evaluating. You dont know shit about the man other than what he tells you. You dont know what things he does on a day to day basis for others. I know its hard not to prejudge being a cop and all but again if your house isnt clean dont throw rocks. Because you supposedly live by the letter of the law doesnt make you any less of a piece of shit or douche.

I associate with people from all walks of life so I know a solitary act doesnt tell the story of ones character. Its unfortunate the public has to rely on such a closed minded individual to protect and serve on a day to day basis.

Save the personal insults for the kids Wiggums.
                              Last edited by BigBucs; 11-10-2009, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• kyhadley
                                Carefree
                                • Oct 2008

4 more hours!

and/or

...4 more hours...

Comment

Working...