Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

Yea my K/D ratio is like .59 or something, but I got my role down pat. Counter-Air Support baby I am a walking SAM missile site in the flesh LOL

Comment

• Jax
      JarrettLeger.com
      • Oct 2008

Mine is like 1.38 and yes blade your are

Comment

• JBauerisGod
        ...is amazing.
        • Feb 2009

Mines like 1.15. I've stayed steady at about 600 kills over deaths for the past couple of days. I'll play really well one game, and suck the next five which evens everything out.

Comment

• Jagsfan61
          Go Jaguars
          • Oct 2008

my kdr stays right around 1.42-1.44

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

I've been enamored with my speed set lately. So much so that it's really hard to go back to my other classes.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JBauerisGod
              ...is amazing.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Shogun
              I've been enamored with my speed set lately. So much so that it's really hard to go back to my other classes.
              That's how I am. I get so used to running like the speed of light and knifing from a mile away that it's really hard to adjust back to a long range class.

Comment

• cf24
                WESTBROOK
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                Yea my K/D ratio is like .59 or something, but I got my role down pat. Counter-Air Support baby I am a walking SAM missile site in the flesh LOL
                This dude shoots down EVERYTHING.Care package heli's,UAV..anything that goes up,comes down with this guy.

And i like his frequent cussing and loud yelling.Brings the so-called "lulz".

Comment

• JTRaines92
                  Boss
                  • Mar 2009

I am probably one of the best at MW2 on this site, I added a few of you guys but 2-3 didn't accept. I haven't played as much lately because I have been going outside with my buddies trying to get girls and when I come in I get sleepy but I usually am on during the morning and all that good stuff. I will run with you guys then if y'all want...

Comment

• Justo
                    GFX Crew
                    • Dec 2008

dude i don't think your better than T. Dot and kyhadley

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Fuck em
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JTRaines92
                      I am probably one of the best at MW2 on this site, I added a few of you guys but 2-3 didn't accept. I haven't played as much lately because I have been going outside with my buddies trying to get girls and when I come in I get sleepy but I usually am on during the morning and all that good stuff. I will run with you guys then if y'all want...
                      Originally posted by Justo
                      dude i don't think your better than T. Dot and kyhadley
                      meh he's good but not spectacular, he camps a lot, I had a good time playing with him but idk... benefits a lot of kills from care packages. To say your the best is a stretch by far, you happen to play a lot more then all of us tho lol

Comment

• T.Dot
                        A Real RockNRolla
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JTRaines92
                        sentence made you seem like a faggot (see bold)

Comment

• tigga334
                          • Apr 2009

add me psn dante334

Comment

• Blade
                            Walking SAM site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cf24
                            This dude shoots down EVERYTHING.Care package heli's,UAV..anything that goes up,comes down with this guy.

And i like his frequent cussing and loud yelling.Brings the so-called "lulz".
                            Yea.......LOL.........I am trying to tone down the yelling, but I cus like a sailor.....being from Philly helps. Also the fact that my ancestry is from that part of India where the F-Bomb is pretty much a preposition.
                            Last edited by Blade; 12-06-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I'll be on tomorrow around 5 or so. Fiancee is going to 12 hour shifts at her job.... sometimes working 7pm to 7am which means I will have a ton of time to play.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigga334
                                i wanna join but im not real good yet just picked it up last night psn dante334
                                No worries about that. I'm not real good either but it's all about fun really. No one takes it real serious. Honestly the only peop0le I ever hear anyone "shit talking" to are people we don't know in ranked games and that's usually just good natured VSN shit.

Comment

Working...