Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FirstTimer
    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Funny story from today. I was playing Domination in Wasteland. I hop on that mounted machine gun overlooking Flag B and some kid on my team comes up to me and starts yelling "To get off the gun" "That shit is mine!" He's shooting at me, screaming, whining, and I swear at one point he sounded like he wanted to cry. I just kept firing and going nuts knowing a sniper would pick him off. He comes around stands in front of the gun and I start shooting. Just as he's calling me a "fucking faggot" in a squeaky pre-pubescent voice on the verge of tears an enemy sniper pops him in the head. I duck, run away behind the nearby helicopter and wait.....

Like clockwork I see the kid running back trying to get to the gun. I pop up sprint and get to the gun just before he does. He starts going nuts and screaming and crying. I see an enemy coming so I leave the gun and he hops on it and instantly gets shot and killed. I was laughing my ass off. He screamed into his headset and logged out of the game.

LULZ.
    Last edited by FirstTimer; 12-11-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• The Buddha
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Firsttimer
      Funny story from today. I was playing Domination in Wasteland. I hop on that mounted machine gun overlooking Flag B and some kid on my team comes up to me and starts yelling "To get off the gun" "That shit is mine!" He's shooting at me, screaming, whining, and I swear at one point he sounded like he wanted to cry. I just kept firing and going nuts knowing a sniper would pick him off. He comes around stands in front of the gun and I start shooting. Just as he's calling me a "fucking faggot" in a squeaky pre-pubescent voice on the verge of tears an enemy sniper pops him in the head. I duck, run away behind the nearby helicopter and wait.....

Like clockwork I see the kid running back trying to get to the gun. I pop up sprint and get to the gun just before he does. He starts going nuts and screaming and crying. I see an enemy coming so I leave the gun and he hops on it and instantly gets shot and killed. I was laughing my ass off. He screamed into his headset and logged out of the game.

LULZ.
      Lol...how come i dont get crazes like this kid or the one who cried about his care package? That would be entertaining as hell.

---

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by The Buddha
        Lol...how come i dont get crazes like this kid or the one who cried about his care package? That would be entertaining as hell.
        i stole a kids chopper gunner... he bugged hahaahhaha some british kid... that wanker nicked my choppa!

Comment

• Vinsane
          • Nov 2008

Once the wife goes to bed, I'll be on. She managed to piss me off something fierce so she has no say. It's going to be me, some sweet tea, and Captain Morgan.
          Last edited by Vinsane; 12-11-2009, 08:03 PM.
          25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

• tigga334
            • Apr 2009

im on right now

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Vinsane
              Once the wife goes to bed, I'll be on. She managed to piss me off something fierce so she has no say. It's going to be me, some sweet tea, and Captain Morgan.
              San Antonio in the house! What is your PSN?

Comment

• tigga334
                • Apr 2009

i suck so bad but its fun...add me dante334

Comment

• FirstTimer
                  Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I'll be on around 1030 or 11. Pulling a late nighter with this shit.

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

Whos on?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Fuck em
                      • Oct 2008

headin on now after my ZBML game.... check this out.... http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14299721 .....lmao the whole game was pretty similar to that

Comment

• MVP1991
                        The Man
                        • Feb 2009

I'm bout to get on.

The Golden Turducken
                        Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                        Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

On in about 10

Not sure what to expect. been drinking Sam Adams all night. Let the good times roll.
                          Last edited by FirstTimer; 12-11-2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                            • Jul 2009

Just hopped on.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• T.Dot
                              A Real RockNRolla
                              • Nov 2008

LULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLzZZZZZZZZZ THROWING KNIFE ZING

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Good times tonight guys! I'll be on some more tomorrow during the day since my motorcycle ride is getting rained out :D

Comment

Working...