Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

What time is good for yall? Just played my 1st game on here and went 12-11 not bad.

Edit - Dont have the maps/plan on getting them unless I can get them for free lol cus Im just borrowing it from a friend till maddens out
    Last edited by Rudi; 07-19-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Herm
      Boomshakalaka
      • Oct 2008

jump on boys

Comment

• Herm
        Boomshakalaka
        • Oct 2008

FR sent to rudi

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

blade i was spaced out apparently you sent 4 invites and i guess i was waiting on a noise or something, i was just browsing vsn and wondering what was taking so long. its been so long since i played anything online i halfway forgot what i was doing lol

Comment

• Blade
            Walking SAM site
            • Feb 2009

No biggie Herm, it was funny, I was like I bet the dude passed out. Good times though, will probably be on again tomorrow or so.

Comment

• kyhadley
              Carefree
              • Oct 2008

Will be jumping on soonish

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                • Mar 2009

Damn, this game is still getting played?

Comment

• JTRaines92
                  Boss
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                  Damn, this game is still getting played?
                  Yes. It's the newest version in the CoD series. People are gonna play this until CoD: BO comes out. Believe it or not, people still play CoD5 and CoD4.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                    My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JTRaines92
                    Yes. It's the newest version in the CoD series. People are gonna play this until CoD: BO comes out. Believe it or not, people still play CoD5 and CoD4.
                    I'm fully aware of where we're at in the CoD series. Just hard to imagine so many people still enjoy this game.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                      I'm fully aware of where we're at in the CoD series. Just hard to imagine so many people still enjoy this game.
                      Dude, I'm right with you. I don't care how good a game is (and I really don't think this game is) I can't even fathom playing it for 9+ months. My wife still plays it on a nearly daily basis and I just don't get it.

Not only does any game get boring after a while but how do people deal with all of the glitchers, cheaters and12 year old fucktards constantly, especially on Live? For instance, the other day I was sitting on the couch playing PSP while my wife was playing MW2. Even with her Tritton headphones on I could hear these stupid kids screaming and singing like idiots. And then I would hear my wife say "He's using the wall glitch" or something like that, constantly. How the fuck is that fun?

I guess some people will always be sheep following the flock.
                      Last edited by Twigg4075; 07-19-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• cf24
                        WESTBROOK
                        • Feb 2009

Damn..you guys got on super early.If anyone's still up and playing, i may jump on..

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                          PTFO
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          Dude, I'm right with you. I don't care how good a game is (and I really don't think this game is) I can't even fathom playing it for 9+ months. My wife still plays it on a nearly daily basis and I just don't get it.

Not only does any game get boring after a while but how do people deal with all of the glitchers, cheaters and12 year old fucktards constantly, especially on Live? For instance, the other day I was sitting on the couch playing PSP while my wife was playing MW2. Even with her Tritton headphones on I could hear these stupid kids screaming and singing like idiots. And then I would hear my wife say "He's using the wall glitch" or something like that, constantly. How the fuck is that fun?

I guess some people will always be sheep following the flock.
                          Simple, you play on PS3 where none of that exists

Comment

• Blade
                            Walking SAM site
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cf24
                            Damn..you guys got on super early.If anyone's still up and playing, i may jump on..
                            Ummm........I have a real job to wake up for, so I can't jump on at midnight to play for 4 hrs ;)

Comment

• Herm
                              Boomshakalaka
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
                              Ummm........I have a real job to wake up for, so I can't jump on at midnight to play for 4 hrs ;)
                              ummm i have a real job too, im just not working while im in recovery. I had to get up and take my son to daycare does that count?

Twigg i only played this game about 1 month i didnt even really know the original maps all that well. Im bored to death sitting at home and need something to do. A buddy dropped this game off to me so i figured id try it out again. It might as well be a new game to me with the new maps and the very little amount of time i put into it. I got online last night and everyone is prestige level 9 or some crap and im still original level 19 lol.

Maybe its just that i dont know the glitches, but i didnt see any funny business in the matches we played last night.
                              Last edited by Herm; 07-20-2010, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                                Simple, you play on PS3 where none of that exists
                                That's what version I have. I know it's a lot better on PS3 (mostly because of the poor bastards that can't afford headsets) but the game is still tired as shit. It's fucking nione months old!
                                Originally posted by Herm
                                Twigg i only played this game about 1 month i didnt even really know the original maps all that well. Im bored to death sitting at home and need something to do. A buddy dropped this game off to me so i figured id try it out again. It might as well be a new game to me with the new maps and the very little amount of time i put into it. I got online last night and everyone is prestige level 9 or some crap and im still original level 19 lol.

Maybe its just that i dont know the glitches, but i didnt see any funny business in the matches we played last night.
                                It's understandable in that sense because like you said, the game is basically new to you again.

I just don't get these people that are still playing this game daily and have been since launch. They are probably the same people that order the same fucking thing off the menu every time they go to a restaurant. Branch out motherfuckers! Christ! The game is not that good.

Comment

Working...