Most bogus game against cpu win or lose.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JTRaines92
    Boss
    • Mar 2009

Most bogus game against cpu win or lose.

Whenever I start a UGA dynasty it seems I always smoke the ranked teams like UF and OSU but I lose to the scrub teams. The game is rigged man, the CPU can score whenever they want, no matter what you do to prevent something the CPU is gonna do it. About the switching to the safety thing, that happens to me all of the time, lets just say the lob it up to a guy that is near another WR, you see it is a floater so you switch thinking you can get an easy user pick because it will be triple or double coverage what you switch but it will never give you the guy that can make it happen. I always stop the run, one time I went 5 games through my dynasty and allowed -16 rushing(#1 run D)but I was the worst in the nation in pass D(#120?).
  • βїģĐмợ
    Quack Quack
    • May 2009

Yep, I'd probably be undefeated in my WKU dynasty every year if it wasn't for some bogus happenings. I average 2 losses a year. You know the CPU is purposely cheating you when they get 2 or more defensive TDs. Or when a linebacker picks it off and somehow weaves in and out of tacklers and outruns guys.

PSN: BigDmo

Comment

• JTRaines92
      Boss
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigDmo
      Or when a linebacker picks it off and somehow weaves in and out of tacklers and outruns guys.
      Yup, that is bullcrap and they always take it to the house!

Comment

• βїģĐмợ
        Quack Quack
        • May 2009

I threw so many BS pick 6's in my last season with WKU. I was up by a TD vs. Oklahoma St. I was driving down the field an the defender caught it one handed over his shoulder, housed it. Next drive, threw it to an LB and he managed to take it down the MIDDLE of the field and housed it. It was my worst loss of the year, they blew me out of the water.

Comment

• βїģĐмợ
          Quack Quack
          • May 2009

I love it when your WR is in front of a defender but when you throw it the guy magically jumps the route and picks it off.

Or when 2 guys are running straight forward and the defender somehow catches it over his shoulder, then the WR hits him in midair, they both stop in midair, and come down.

So much realism in this game, its insnae

Comment

• Len B
            :moonwalk:
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigDmo
            Yep, I'd probably be undefeated in my WKU dynasty every year if it wasn't for some bogus happenings.
            LOL... you'd go undefeated with the worst team in FBS ever year, yeah that already sounds bogus. Sounds like the game is trying to counter your ridiculously easy sliders.

Heaven forbid CPU tries to win for once.

Comment

• βїģĐмợ
              Quack Quack
              • May 2009

I play on AA with sliders from OS. This game is too easy period. Not to mention every year I keep going up a star in prestige (I'm 5 stars already) and my players have progressed insanely. Plus its so damn easy to recruit and stuff.

Comment

Working...