X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Tony Hawk Ride

Yeah so this website gave it a 9.2/10 thus in there opinion it's better then skate 1 and 2 who both got around 8.5 rating wise.

Only review I could find on the game. It's this or SD VS Raw 10 for christmas. I'm a tony hawk fanboy tho lol

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

• krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
    Yep, I was right.

IGN gave it a 5.0.
    LOL! Wow, when IGN gives a rating below 7 you know the game is bad.

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
      Or when Tony Hawk comes up with a shitty gimmick because the franchise can't compete now that there's a realistic skateboarding game THAT is when you know the game is bad.

Give it up Tony. Your games were never that good. All anyone ever wanted was another game similar to Thrasher Skate and Destroy. Now that we got the Skate Franchise no one will ever go back to the Tony Hawk games.

Unless your name is Lupe.
      Whoa whoa whoa...I wouldn't go that far. Sure, the Skate series now blows THPS out of the water, but back in the day, you couldn't be the THPS series. That shit was addicting as fuck. Yea, it wasn't realistic, but that doesn't take away from how fun it was to play. I logged plenty of hours into the series (particularly THPS 2, 4, and the first Underground). The series began going downhill with the Underground set and once the Skate series dropped it was all over, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy many sleepless nights playing THPS 2 with buddies and 4/Underground online.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

Working...