X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derrville
    Dallas has no coaching...
    • Jul 2009

I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy

I like it when i get paired with a big Cheese player, obviously i dont want to play them, so within the first few minutes i ask for friendly quit. They decline of course then go on to lose.
  • kmanharris
    Seven
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by slapyohoe
    Face it, when someone is beating you by 17+ and the game is pretty much over, someone who won't grant you mercy is just being a jerk and just wants to rub it in on you. It might have been a good clean game and I just got my ass kicked, but I have no respect for anyone who denies the opportunity to just end the game and move on.

Anymore if somebody does this to me in a game that is already over, I just become a complete jerk. I run the playclock down to 1 if the clock isnt moving, I use my pauses and just try to make it as boring as possible for them. Sometimes I'll even just spike the ball on a random down and then run the clock down to 1 again. Haha, usually they just give me mercy after a few mins.
    let me get this straight. You offer mercy to end the game quicker, they deny it, then you prolong the game by acting like a douchebag therefore going against what you were trying to accomplish in the first place?

Sounds like a solid plan to me

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
      I just win
      • May 2009

Originally posted by kmanharris
      let me get this straight. You offer mercy to end the game quicker, they deny it, then you prolong the game by acting like a douchebag therefore going against what you were trying to accomplish in the first place?

Sounds like a solid plan to me
      Reading comprehension FTL

What he's saying is, in games where he's getting his ass kicked, he wants to concede the game to his opponent and they deny it. That's when he decides to play like an asshole. I think its funny.

Comment

• kmanharris
        Seven
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
        Reading comprehension FTL

What he's saying is, in games where he's getting his ass kicked, he wants to concede the game to his opponent and they deny it. That's when he decides to play like an asshole. I think its funny.
        f my reading comprehension then

Comment

• elbingz
          • Aug 2009

quit being little crybabies and finish the game you started.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
            PTFO
            • Mar 2009

I gotta actually agree with slapyohoe on this, it is BS if its obvious you are not going to win and they won't let you concede. Its only happened to me once, but I was just sitting there thinking wtf??? So I just quit instead

Comment

• hackett
              the dude abides
              • Aug 2009

i deny cheesers mercy..... fuck them all.

Comment

Working...