Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

yes, because if you got tagged by a double shotty you would survive......i bet if that video was of UC2 twigg would have little stiffy

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      yes, because if you got tagged by a double shotty you would survive......i bet if that video was of UC2 twigg would have little stiffy
      That's not what I'm referring to. I think the whole point of running around with two shotguns is bullshit, let alone having Sleight of Hand equipped and reloading both of them in a split second. It's fucking stupid.

Comment

• Buzzman
        • Oct 2008

I think the double shottys is gay in the fact that they all of unlimited run and can stop on the dime and aim without a second of hesitation and sill have 10 bullets in there clip. Shotguns arent light.

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

sleight does improve the reload, but its not that quick. and yes each shotty has 10 rounds, but u will need a full reload if u burn thru it all.

plus they have no use unless your in CQC. granted the range of these guns is exaggerated, but u still have to be in a CQC situation for it to be money

aiming is extremely easy with any akimbo weapon becauase of the crosshair....even on HC you just stay centered.

the tactical knife is by far the biggest problem. Knifing thru bullets from 10 feet away is not fair at all

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

one thign i see now is ppl with marathon, lightweight and the hold there smoke out with no weapon and the knife swings so fast.

Comment

Working...