Batman Arkham Asylum 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

how cool would it be if The Boy Wonder got killed.

Comment

• Sean
      No longer a noob
      • Nov 2008

i dont think it'll be the Boy Wonder, as the original Robin and Batgirl were young when they were with Batman, seeing as how the Oracle was in the game, Robin is probably Nightwing

Comment

• Goober
        Needs a hobby
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sean
        i dont think it'll be the Boy Wonder, as the original Robin and Batgirl were young when they were with Batman, seeing as how the Oracle was in the game, Robin is probably Nightwing
        Or it could be Tim Drake or Damian you stupid fuck.

I am disappoint.

Comment

• Sean
          No longer a noob
          • Nov 2008

i know, i thought they were talking about the ORIGINAL Robin, if i knew you would come in here and post, i would have corrected my post

you also missed Jason Todd, didnt the Joker kill him in the comics or something? could easily see him being used in the game to try and get Bats to do something, you also forgot Stephanie, the female Robin

Comment

• Goober
            Needs a hobby
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sean
            i know, i thought they were talking about the ORIGINAL Robin, if i knew you would come in here and post, i would have corrected my post

you also missed Jason Todd, didnt the Joker kill him in the comics or something? could easily see him being used in the game to try and get Bats to do something, you also forgot Stephanie, the female Robin
            Jason was "killed" the same year the Joker shot Barbara...

The voice actors a dude...but since we're throwing throwing retarded options out there what about Carrie Kelly.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

I never played it before in my life.

Comment

• Goober
                Needs a hobby
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                I never played it before in my life.
                ?

Comment

• JeremyHight
                  I wish I was Scrubs
                  • Feb 2009

I'm thinking it could be Nightwing. It would make the most sense considering Oracle is in the game. Damian wouldn't make sense as Talia wasn't even mentioned in the first game, so Bruce and her's son wouldn't be logical.

I'm guessing Nightwing makes an appearance to allow for online co-op or some other multiplayer function.

Comment

• Sean
                    No longer a noob
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JeremyHight
                    I'm thinking it could be Nightwing. It would make the most sense considering Oracle is in the game. Damian wouldn't make sense as Talia wasn't even mentioned in the first game, so Bruce and her's son wouldn't be logical.

I'm guessing Nightwing makes an appearance to allow for online co-op or some other multiplayer function.
                    yea i said it could be Nightwing as well, then Goblin went Batman on my ass

Comment

Working...