X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Modern Warefare 2 Speed Hack

SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH THE 360 VERSION OF THIS GAME. PS3 VERSION HAS NONE OF THESE HILARIOUS HACKS/GLITCHES IN THEM

• Skins2K9
    go go Spurs!
    • Dec 2008

These glitches are ruining the game

HAIL THE REDSKINS!

Comment

• LFFL
      • Jun 2009

wtf are you kidding me? These glitches/hacks are ruining this game. By the time IW patches this up I bet another glitch/hack is going to pop up.

Comment

• Jagsfan61
        Go Jaguars
        • Oct 2008

wow, those kids = stupid as fuck aka kids i'd like to beat the shit outta

Comment

• Misogi
          :misogi:
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
          SERIOUSLY WTF IS WRONG WITH THE 360 VERSION OF THIS GAME. PS3 VERSION HAS NONE OF THESE HILARIOUS HACKS/GLITCHES IN THEM
          360 version can be tampered with a little easier, especially by burning a modified copy onto a disc and playing it on a modded box.

PS3 isn't the case
          * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Like I said before this is what you get when you don't have an open beta.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

i cant see the video...can anyone give a quick summery of this glitch?

i am fully frustrated with the game right now. I actually destroyed a controller and headset last night. My frustration really got the best of me and i whipped my controller on the floor like an ass.

my problems are server related. I am so sick of this game giving an advantage to players at certain times. It just always feels like i am a half second behind players and i get shot before they are even showing on my screen (thats the best way i can describe it).....i feel like there is a huge off host advantage. One guy we play with always hosts the games and it seems like when we play with him that the other team has a half second advantage. Last night was a break point and i may not be playing this online unless i play S&D on my own

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

the video basically looks like it's on 10x fast forward. everyone is bootin around...

nothin is more of a piss off when it comes to lag dying than when you put 8-10 rounds in someone's head, die, then on the killcam that guy kills you and from his perspective he doesn't even see a shot fire..... :tocktock:

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                  PTFO
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by â„¢← CG →â„¢
                  I really want to buy this game, but after seeing all of these glitches I might not.
                  Its smooth sailing on PSN :captain:

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by eL Chupa Nibre
                    360 version can be tampered with a little easier, especially by burning a modified copy onto a disc and playing it on a modded box.

PS3 isn't the case
                    What are the numbers on people playing on 360 vs. PS3.

I'm wondering if it might be something like the viruses on PC vs. Mac where because so many more people use PCs, people target it because it makes up a far larger portion of computer users. It's possible people are finding these on 360 just because theres more people playing it on Xbox...

I have no idea, just curious... it's getting pretty annoying though.
                    Last edited by FedEx227; 12-22-2009, 11:49 AM.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                      PTFO
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                      What are the numbers on people playing on 360 vs. PS3.

I'm wondering if it might be something like the viruses on PC vs. Mac where because so many more people use PCs, people target it because it makes up a far larger portion of computer users. It's possible people are finding these on 360 just because theres more people playing it on Xbox...

I have no idea, just curious... it's getting pretty annoying though.
                      There is no modding ability on the PS3, the only thing you can tamper is file saves, and inject packets into the online data stream (hence the guy that has 1000 trillion kills on the leaderboard). So no, your analogy does not apply here.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                        There is no modding ability on the PS3, the only thing you can tamper is file saves. So no, your analogy does not apply here.
                        Not all of the glitches have been modding though. The javalein glitch was just an odd combination of classes and perks.

I'm just trying to see if there's any reason. It's really pretty annoying anyway you slice it.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                          PTFO
                          • Mar 2009

Also, this video could easily be a fake, I could edit that in a half hour.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

The best part is they really didn't even do all that well with the speed glitch, which leads me to believe it may be a hoak like you said. Their best guy was like 22-10.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                              PTFO
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                              It's really pretty annoying anyway you slice it.
                              Doesn't affect me
                              Last edited by MmmmBeeeeer; 12-22-2009, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...