Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

COD MW2 Spec Ops

Anyone play this? If would be cool to team up with someone sometime and go through the missions.
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Wait until you get to Echo. Juggernaut missions are a bitch.

Comment

• Miggy
      The Situation
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
      Wait until you get to Echo. Juggernaut missions are a bitch.
      Juggernauts are gay
      [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

I'm at Charlie Homeland Security and that s--t is hard. My cousin and I played it about 10 times and couldnt get passed the 4th wave. I just found out tonight by reading the Walkthrough that there is another torrent in the mission. I didn't know that.

Comment

• CCBrink
          Awkward Swag
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Realist
          I'm at Charlie Homeland Security and that s--t is hard. My cousin and I played it about 10 times and couldnt get passed the 4th wave. I just found out tonight by reading the Walkthrough that there is another torrent in the mission. I didn't know that.
          Me and one of my friends beat it on Veteran one day after trying it several times. We set the turret up behind the counter in that restaurant and just chilled in there picking people off.

Comment

• Realist
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by C Dawg504
            Me and one of my friends beat it on Veteran one day after trying it several times. We set the turret up behind the counter in that restaurant and just chilled in there picking people off.
            Which restaurant? Because I would always try to set it up in the gas station store behind one of the shelves, but of course that didn't work lol

Comment

Working...