X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i hate postng this cause it will fuel twiggs belief that pc games are the devil. but i am having all sorts of issues with my skyrim game. mods are great, but as with anything its always a learning experience. i didnt realize how bad certain game react to activating and deactivating mods. Skyrim happens to be one of the shittiest games when it comes to handling mods.

basically if you load a mod and play, then delete it later, bethesda says you need to go back to a save that didnt include that mod. If not, you will have scripts that carry on in your saves. i think of this as a fucking virus where you install the something, and delete it, but like a virus it remains...laying dormant...then one day out of nowhere fucking boom, your game is fucked.

the problem with going back to an old save is that you might deactivate a mod 60 hours later...wtf you supposed to do then? start over? i think not.

I thought i had my shit squared away after the last time this happened which was last weekend. but again, last night i goto winterhold and and crash every fucking time. an entire weeks worth of games saves are lost...well, luckily after loading like 30 saves from the past week i found where the save got corrupted and only lost 2 days of playing. still, that blows my fucking ball sack.

i found another site that provides instructions on how to clean your save. it was pretty easy but involved going into this like underworld via console commands. then doing a 31 day wait....there was even a mod that made waiting 31 days easy....apparently it takes 31 in game days to reset every cell in the game which is where these script issues come from...but it supposed to clean the save so you dont have these issues later. I have no faith at this point though.

what really sucks is i am really into this game right now and i am getting annoyed with it because of these issues. after this, no more new mods or deleting old mods. this is it now.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Learned why Knives Only in COD: Ghosts is a bad play...

I was entertained at least and the 4 people I did manage to tag in my exploits... let's just say I learned new expletives in 4 different languages

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Woke up to find that GS had PS4 Cameras in-stock.

Didn't even hesitate and now the waiting game begins.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Why do you want a camera so bad?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

i just found out that the companions home in whiterun is a nord ship turned upside down. whiterun was built around it

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle
              Woke up to find that GS had PS4 Cameras in-stock.

Didn't even hesitate and now the waiting game begins.
              You need to worry less about a PS4 camera and more about playing the new Walking Dead.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                Why do you want a camera so bad?
                So I'd broadcast more.

Originally posted by JHen
                You need to worry less about a PS4 camera and more about playing the new Walking Dead.
                In time.

Payday's coming soon.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Since that weak ass Southpark game only took ten hours to finish J Hen should finally we able to play Payday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

the way jhen talks about the walking dead i may have to start playing it

Comment

• j.hen
                      Self Care
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                      the way jhen talks about the walking dead i may have to start playing it
                      Do it! The newest episode in Season 2 was probably Telltale's best yet. And that's saying a lot IMO. I'm not even that big on the whole zombie game genre but you'll never be more invested in a video game character as you will be with Clem up to now in the series.

Comment

• SethMode
                        Master of Mysticism
                        • Feb 2009

I have really hit my stride with The Binding of Isaac. 15 total Mom kills, two Satan kills, and only two Wrath of the Lamb challenges left (fuck the 9 Lives one though, that thing is a piece of shit). It really is just a phenomenal game, and so rewarding when you achieve basically anything in it. Next step is going to heaven to take on Isaac himself, and then maybe a ??? run, which just the thought of it seems stressful.

If you haven't played this game and own if, you should really give it a go. It takes a little to get into it, and I recommend having a wiki up for the insane number of items in the thing (the descriptions are terrible to non-existent).

Comment

• Leftwich
                          Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
                          I have really hit my stride with The Binding of Isaac. 15 total Mom kills, two Satan kills, and only two Wrath of the Lamb challenges left (fuck the 9 Lives one though, that thing is a piece of shit). It really is just a phenomenal game, and so rewarding when you achieve basically anything in it. Next step is going to heaven to take on Isaac himself, and then maybe a ??? run, which just the thought of it seems stressful.

If you haven't played this game and own if, you should really give it a go. It takes a little to get into it, and I recommend having a wiki up for the insane number of items in the thing (the descriptions are terrible to non-existent).
                          There's a workaround with this. It's kinda cheating but it was the only way i could get it.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                          It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

i dont know how people can play a game like that. it looks like an 8 bit game

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
                              i dont know how people can play a game like that. it looks like an 8 bit game
                              It harkens back to the ultra-hard NES games.

Same as Spelunky.

It's not going to win all the awards for looks but the gameplay is solid enough to warrant purchase.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

On another note, I just got done streaming to about 15-16 people all plotting for my demise via the "Broadcast" option on Dead Nation.

The new PS4 version lets you affect the game using a voting system and I had everyone jacking the game difficulty to the point where I was just getting demolished.

Super-fun times though.

After I switched to Ghosts though? Everyone fled like the Plague came to town.

Comment

Working...