X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
    I'm not really digging RB3, mostly because it seems like 75% of the songs have been in previous GH games.

May be better once I get my hands on one of the Pro controllers but until then, meh.
    I'm finding that or they just are meh songs.

Bands like Dire Straits, Bowie, Huey Lewis ect are getting boring to play allready.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan

Bands like Dire Straits, Bowie, Huey Lewis ect are getting boring to play allready.
      How dare you!

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Finally beat the new Smackdown vs. RAW game's SP Storyline Mode.

Beating Undertaker was anticlimatic, Cena's story was lame and being Jericho meant acting like a bitch-made heel.

The best storyline was Christian's because of the E&C Reunion and the constant 4th wall breaking.

The most interesting was Rey Mysterio's if you chose to be a heel and side with Jack Swagger.

I'd advise waiting until SD 2010 drops in price if you NEED to play a Wrestling game this year.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          Finally beat the new Smackdown vs. RAW game's SP Storyline Mode.

Beating Undertaker was anticlimatic, Cena's story was lame and being Jericho meant acting like a bitch-made heel.

The best storyline was Christian's because of the E&C Reunion and the constant 4th wall breaking.

The most interesting was Rey Mysterio's if you chose to be a heel and side with Jack Swagger.

I'd advise waiting until SD 2010 drops in price if you NEED to play a Wrestling game this year.
          This post may have well been in Chinese to me.

As far as that last line, I was just in Target and saw a few copies of 2010 on clearance for $18 I think. It was the only game on the clearance shelf besides some bullshit kiddie DS games.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            This post may have well been in Chinese to me.

As far as that last line, I was just in Target and saw a few copies of 2010 on clearance for $18 I think. It was the only game on the clearance shelf besides some bullshit kiddie DS games.
            To translate what i posted before: The SP storyline mode is HOT GARBAGE this year.

Shit is basically Pro-Wrestling Madden now because they make you pay for shit that's already on the disc, most of the shit (moves, character models) can be seen in previous games to the point where they don't fiddle with characters anymore aside from the odd logo/color palate swap...

AND...

...aside from the more dynamic table/ladder set up, they managed to fuck up the move system where before you had total control of what you wanted to do in a grapple.

Now? You have to practically press a 5-button combo to do a German Suplex that while probably get countered anyway due to the shitty 1-button counter system in place.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
              Formerly ravensownall17
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan

Yeah, that too, but the duped songs from previous games just annoy me. Anthrax has such a huge catalog, all of which would be great to play on a RB game, but they pick one that's already been on a GH game before, several years ago? Same with Skynyrd and STP.

I'm just not feeling it. The setlist is TOO varied, just like GH5, but GH5 at least had a bunch of songs that were fresh and not repeated from previous games...

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Ugh. I have too many games that I started and never finished. I need to start chipping away at these.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                  Ugh. I have too many games that I started and never finished. I need to start chipping away at these.
                  Welcome to my world.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Sold my god damn 360

bought a new 250 gb model..

mmmm...mmmmm....
                    Look at that Sexy drk skin

Comment

• Fox1994
                      Posts too much
                      • Dec 2008

^:drkskin:

Got Jade Empire and KotOR repaired... Bought Morrowind for $5.99. Need to get Fable: Lost Chapters repaired.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

No PS Store update today. Lame.

I was hoping to actually play the new MAG DLC today.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                          No PS Store update today. Lame.

I was hoping to actually play the new MAG DLC today.
                          I saw on Twitter that it was supposed to finally go live at 11pm PST which would be 2am EST.

Fucking joke if you ask me. I responded that they were dropping the ball with these late ass updates. I'm sure it won't make a difference but they did respond to me last week when I blasted them for the ridiculously late Undead Nightmare update.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

im playing the trial version of scott pilgrim vs the world

It's so Fuking awesome, just wish it would go on sale

oh and Romana Flowers is cute

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              im playing the trial version of scott pilgrim vs the world

It's so Fuking awesome, just wish it would go on sale

oh and Romana Flowers is cute
                              I was literally coming in here to ask around to anyone who bought it. Just watched the movie, and am riding a high on the movie, at the moment.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                                I was literally coming in here to ask around to anyone who bought it. Just watched the movie, and am riding a high on the movie, at the moment.
                                I need to watch the movie, gotta find a link
                                I might buy this game....the soundtrack is stuck in my head

Comment

Working...