X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
    So far, so good with saving survivors and giving them ammo (which mathematically never makes sense because even with 15 pistol bullets between 3 people, it's never enough to kill ALL the zombies around) and doing missions.
    I never once gave the survivors ammo. I just killed the zombies myself.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Giving them the ammo helps the zombie elimination in those larger places. And after you kill em all, you regain all that ammo in the chests.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
        I never once gave the survivors ammo. I just killed the zombies myself.
        I've got enough ammo to go around now that I'm pilfering bullets left and right.

Ammo chests, dead bodies, accidental corpses created by faulty programming logic that states: "Dude recieves bullets from Marston > Dude walks off ledge > Dude savaged by zombie horde > Marston kills zombies, Double-Taps Dude in face, collects ammo..."

The only problem that arises is when I run out of pistol ammo (I come by Shotgun and Rifle Ammo a LOT) shooting zombies along the way from Point A to Point B and a Survivor Leader needs it.

Other than that, I've only been killed once and that was because a ZOMBIE NINJA COUGAR snuck up on my ass and merked me in two seconds.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          I've got enough ammo to go around now that I'm pilfering bullets left and right.

Ammo chests, dead bodies, accidental corpses created by faulty programming logic that states: "Dude recieves bullets from Marston > Dude walks off ledge > Dude savaged by zombie horde > Marston kills zombies, Double-Taps Dude in face, collects ammo..."

The only problem that arises is when I run out of pistol ammo (I come by Shotgun and Rifle Ammo a LOT) shooting zombies along the way from Point A to Point B and a Survivor Leader needs it.

Other than that, I've only been killed once and that was because a ZOMBIE NINJA COUGAR snuck up on my ass and merked me in two seconds.
          Those Hunter challenges will be fun...

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
            True Blue
            • Feb 2009

3d dot game heroes is a sweet game. brings me back to playing the original zelda for nes...ahhhhh memories.

debating what game i should pick up next (ps3)... im def. getting a mic but not sure what game imma get. dont care about black ops, that shit got old after cod4. i like gran turismo but ill wait till it goes down in price. im not really an online guy when it comes to racing games so i can wait a while to pick it up. maybe god of war 3 but im leaning towards getting uncharted 2 again. maybe do a hard run-through and play some online with the mexicanos.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
              3d dot game heroes is a sweet game. brings me back to playing the original zelda for nes...ahhhhh memories.

but im leaning towards getting uncharted 2 again. maybe do a hard run-through and play some online with the mexicanos.
              I need to get back to 3D Dot. I was on the 6th dungeon I think and kept dying so I got frustrated.

You should get UC2 again. Jay just got the Siege pack and I already had it so we'll be playing co-op.

Comment

• Senators26
                • Jan 2010

Anyone have an extra 48 hour code?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Worth $30?

Dead Rising 2 CE.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UZ49PY/ref=ord_cart_shr?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER[/ame]

Comment

• Boucher
                    King of EDM
                    • Jul 2009

Nope dead rising is stupid

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      It's not the worst zombie apocalypse game you could own for a gaming system.

If you get the 360 version, you also get access to the Case Zero (prequel that lets you take your stats into DR2) and the Case West DLC coming out a little later (360 exclusive).

If you get the PS3 version? Prepare to never get the trophies associated with MP since no one plays DR2 online anymore. :zombie:

Comment

• Buzzman
                        • Oct 2008

I found Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on clearance for $20 at my Target I work at.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

Comment

• Derrville
                              Dallas has no coaching...
                              • Jul 2009

Is playing roms easy? Like do you have to have a certain spec on the computer? I wanna try out Black and White for the DS.

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

When did the PSN Store start charging tax? I didn't realize it was there until after I paid for a game today.

Comment

Working...