X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevsta
    ¿Que?
    • Oct 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgS67BwPfFY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgS67BwPfFY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    RIP

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      I literally know nothing.
      • Jul 2009

I ran out of xbox live back on Feb. 1st, but I go on today and see I have gold. I turned the auto-account pre-pay or whatever off and they still charged me for another 3 month service on Feb. 22nd. I'm now -$100 in my bank account and I can't find out where to go to change the settings on xbox live. I'm pissed.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
        2 of the biggest and best games we will see this year and i have 14 friends playing black ops

I'm guessing one of them is Dragon Age? Not that I personally care about it. But what's the second?
        Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
        I ran out of xbox live back on Feb. 1st, but I go on today and see I have gold. I turned the auto-account pre-pay or whatever off and they still charged me for another 3 month service on Feb. 22nd. I'm now -$100 in my bank account and I can't find out where to go to change the settings on xbox live. I'm pissed.
        That sucks.

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

Going to have to pick up either Fallout 3 GOTY edition or Oblivion GOTY edition. I've played through both on the 360, but havent played any of the DLC for either of them, and there's a ton of content I'm sure I missed anyways. GOTY editions come with all the DLC. Not sure which one I want to go with.. Just want a game I can load a bowl and pick up to play at any time. Thoughts?

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

you're one broke ass crackerjack.

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

Same shit has happened to me multiple times when I had my 360. I swear to jah it's like they fucking hide the option to turn it off. I've had to call them a couple times to get them to cancel the billing. If you call them quick enough and explain them your situation they should help you out, they've done it for me anyways.

People from India are understanding.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                I literally know nothing.
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                you're one broke ass crackerjack.
                That's what school does to you. I've been lucky enough to keep my loan money down and have been paying for it mostly out of pocket, thus my ass being broke.

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jfhennedy
                  Going to have to pick up either Fallout 3 GOTY edition or Oblivion GOTY edition. I've played through both on the 360, but havent played any of the DLC for either of them, and there's a ton of content I'm sure I missed anyways. GOTY editions come with all the DLC. Not sure which one I want to go with.. Just want a game I can load a bowl and pick up to play at any time. Thoughts?
                  So after further review, decided to go with GOTY edition Oblivion. I feel like I've played through Fallout 3 enough more recently and haven't played Oblivion for a loooong time. Also I recall reading an article a couple months back talking about the top 25 funnest Oblivion quests and I remember recognizing 3 or 4 of them.

Should have it on Friday. Most likely will be my first Platinum trophy. :D

Comment

• Buzzman
                    • Oct 2008

I'm lucky enough that despite paying for school, I'm still loaded with cash. That Target money adds up when you don't ever spend it. I probably spend less then $30 a month on outside activities, then probably 120 on video games.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Just got my first Platinum Trophy via DA: Awakening. :D

Comment

• j.hen
                        Self Care
                        • Oct 2008

Pissed Oblivion doesn't have trophy support... There goes my first platinum.

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

Well, after the new ps3 update didn't fix my ps3, I bought one on Amazon and got $50 credit. I'll probably send in my broken one to Sony to fix in a few months and just keep it as a 2nd one.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Well, after the new ps3 update didn't fix my ps3, I bought one on Amazon and got $50 credit. I'll probably send in my broken one to Sony to fix in a few months and just keep it as a 2nd one.
                            Well that blows. They better fix that shit for free considering it was their firmware update that fucked it up.

Comment

• Buzzman
                              • Oct 2008

I've contacted them and they say the only option is to send it in for $150. I'm just going to sit on the broken system a few months before paying to see if a fix comes out over the web.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

I've contacted them and they say the only option is to send it in for $150. I'm just going to sit on the broken system a few months before paying to see if a fix comes out over the web.
                                You can't take no for an answer. Show them all the proof form other sites of other people's systems that were bricked after the update. It's going to cost them a hell of a lot more than $150 if you and those other guys want to, oh I don't know, file a small class action law suit.

Comment

Working...