• Mar 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
      That really sounds like a lot of work.
      That's exactly what they're banking on.

Comment

• j.hen
        Self Care
        • Oct 2008

Went to my place I rent games from with expectations to rent NBA 2k11 but it was rented out so I went with Dragon Age 2 (also rented that ethan hawke vampire movie in blu ray fo freee! Isabel Lucas )

Anyways so someone (Jaydizzle?) explain to me how DA 1 ties in with DA 2 because I've never played the first one in my life. Was thinking I'd roll with a mage right out of the gate. Fire balls n shit.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jfhennedy
          Went to my place I rent games from with expectations to rent NBA 2k11 but it was rented out so I went with Dragon Age 2 (also rented that ethan hawke vampire movie in blu ray fo freee! Isabel Lucas )

Anyways so someone (Jaydizzle?) explain to me how DA 1 ties in with DA 2 because I've never played the first one in my life. Was thinking I'd roll with a mage right out of the gate. Fire balls n shit.
          Daybreakers?

The movie that emphasizes that vampires can drink coffee and smoke cigarettes all damn day because they're undead...

As for the game question, you don't really need to play DA 1 to play DA 2.

They set it up to where you can chose between 3 storylines as to what you figuratively would have done had you bought and played the first game.

After that, you just play DA 2 like it's its own game.

From reports I've read, it'll take you 40 to 60 hours to fully beat the game with all the sidequests so you can set the game to "Casual," finish the main story and get most of the trophies.

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

BIT.TRIP RUNNER looks like a fun game. I might get this off Steam soon.

Comment

• ~Chance~
              Blaze one for the NATION
              • Oct 2008

MORTAL FUCKING KOMBAT

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

BACK ON PS3 BITCHES!!!!!!

Comment

• Cody
                  GOAAAAL
                  • Jul 2010

Just got my xbox live renewed.

Getting MLB 2k11 this weekend.

Mafia II here I come

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ~Chance~
                    MORTAL FUCKING KOMBAT
                    Speaking of that, I forgot to mention I playe dthe demo the other day. Not impressed at all. The graphics were meh. Of course I'm not a fighting game fan at all but I did enjot MK's fatalities back in the day. I was hoping the moves and fatalities would be a bit easier this go 'round but not at all. I tried about ten times to pull off Sub-Zero's fatality to no avail and just gave up.

Comment

• Buzzman
                      • Oct 2008

That is because you sir are terrible.

Kidding, I hate fighting games too. I always buy them when their $10 just to have them, yet I maybe play them once every few months.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Speaking of that, I forgot to mention I playe dthe demo the other day. Not impressed at all. The graphics were meh. Of course I'm not a fighting game fan at all but I did enjot MK's fatalities back in the day. I was hoping the moves and fatalities would be a bit easier this go 'round but not at all. I tried about ten times to pull off Sub-Zero's fatality to no avail and just gave up.
                        I have to agree. The demo doesn't really feel like I remember with Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS1. Not sure how it stacks up to more recent fighting games though.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                          That is because you sir are terrible.

Kidding, I hate fighting games too. I always buy them when their $10 just to have them, yet I maybe play them once every few months.
                          Oh, I'm definitely terrible. But that is the main reason I despise fighting games. The moves are so complicated to pull off. "Stand half a character away ancd press Up, Left, Right, Low Kick, High Punch, High Punch, Leg Sweep" just to throw a fucking ice ball.

Comment

• JBauerisGod
                            ...is amazing.
                            • Feb 2009

Got addicted to Game Dev Story on my phone. I don't think I've been that addicted to a game in a while. Crazy how a game a little over 2 bucks can provide more entertainment to me for longer than some console games.

That game really got me in the mood to start working on a website idea I've been kicking around. The website would kinda be like a Gamespot/IGN for PSN, XBLA, phone, PC, and flash games. I haven't really seen any other website cover all those bases. Basically, the website would be a website for gamers looking for a cheap fix for their gaming addiction haha. Does this sound like a decent idea to yall?

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              Oh, I'm definitely terrible. But that is the main reason I despise fighting games. The moves are so complicated to pull off. "Stand half a character away ancd press Up, Left, Right, Low Kick, High Punch, High Punch, Leg Sweep" just to throw a fucking ice ball.
                              Its down forward lowpunch for an ice ball btw.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Cody
                                GOAAAAL
                                • Jul 2010

Trying to get either HomeFront or Dragon Age from GF.

We'll see how long I must wait.

Comment

Working...