This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluntside
    • Jun 2009

Finally picked up Alan Wake from gamestop the other day. Finished the first chapter last night, looks kind of promising.

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

Just passed the point in Arkham Asylum where you

catch Harley Quinn.

This game just keeps getting more fun. Was tough to put it down last night.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Watching the videos from Giant Bomb for Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon...

Ridiculous amounts of robotic bugs to squash and a fully destructible city looks fun.

...God help you if you want to get all the trophies/achievements though because you gotta put a LOT of time into the game to get them.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          Watching the videos from Giant Bomb for Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon...

Ridiculous amounts of robotic bugs to squash and a fully destructible city looks fun.

...God help you if you want to get all the trophies/achievements though because you gotta put a LOT of time into the game to get them.
          I still don't understand why the first game seems to be a cult hit. It was absolutely awful.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
            ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
            • Oct 2008

For many, including myself, it was undeniably addictive.

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Bought Killing Floor off the Steam sale and played about an hour. Fun game. I wish I had a mic though.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                • Oct 2008

I traded LBP 1, L.A. Noire, Dragon Age: Origins, Heavy Rain, Portal 2, and God of War 3 for $108 at Game Stop.

Skyrim and Batman are almost already completely payed off

And that stupid power up card thing paid for itself it seems.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Put in time on Streets of Rage 2 (the version that's free on PS+ right now).

Got to Stage 6, used up all my continues (No, fuck YOU Stage 4 Boss ) and was promptly booted right to the Title Screen.

Glad it doesn't cost quarters to play.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                    Put in time on Streets of Rage 2 (the version that's free on PS+ right now).

Got to Stage 6, used up all my continues (No, fuck YOU Stage 4 Boss ) and was promptly booted right to the Title Screen.

Glad it doesn't cost quarters to play.
                    You know you can increase the amount of lives to like 9 and it doesn't affect trophies, right?

Comment

• wingsfan77
                      • Aug 2009

I'll play some Streets of Rage, lemme know.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        You know you can increase the amount of lives to like 9 and it doesn't affect trophies, right?
                        Gotta play it in it's original, cartridge-based, pristine condition...

3 lives on Normal.

That and I know for a fact I'm not getting the trophies for beating "Jet" on Hard or beating the game without dying once.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                          • Aug 2009

So on Tuesday I'll be taking the B2G1 free deal, I'm buying NCAA 12 and Infamous 2 but I can't figure out what to get for my free game, I'm thinking either Brink or FEAR 3. I know Twigg has both (because he has every game) but what does everyone else have?

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
                            So on Tuesday I'll be taking the B2G1 free deal, I'm buying NCAA 12 and Infamous 2 but I can't figure out what to get for my free game, I'm thinking either Brink or FEAR 3. I know Twigg has both (because he has every game) but what does everyone else have?
                            I am in the same exact boat...NCAA and Infamous but drawing blanks for #3. I might just get anything and ask for 3 gift receipts.

Easier to return later.

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

feel free to make the 3rd game another copy of NCAA and ship it over to me

im still on the fence for that game. probably end up getting it because the dynasty mode is so good each year....the gameplay just never feels authentic

Comment

• Hitman
                                Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                                • Jun 2009

Not sure if this was posted already or not. Newegg has Madden 12 for $47.99 this weekend. Just in case any of you guys were going to buy it.

PS3 Promo Code: EMCYTZT589
                                360 Promo Code: EMCYTZT588

Comment

Working...