X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Put in 10 minutes on the copy of MOH Frontline that came with the copy of MOH 2010 I got...

I won't use the usual "Holy shit it looked bad, even with the HD uprez" comment because that's to be expected with a game that came out 8 years after MOH 2010 was released.

But I can't see if I'm hitting anything with the turret you have to run to after scurrying across that minefield in the first level.

I'll look into seeing if I can put on crosshairs through the main menu but if I can't I'm going to need to get a set of binoculars out to see those dirty VG Krauts.

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

Why do I have Plants Vs. Zombies on 4 different systems (360, Steam, Android, and PS3)? Because 3 of the 4 were free. A better question would be, why have I beaten Plants Vs. Zombies on 3 systems (360, Steam, Android)? And an even better question would be, WHY AM I ABOUT TO BEAT IT AGAIN ON PS3!?

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
        Put in 10 minutes on the copy of MOH Frontline that came with the copy of MOH 2010 I got...

I won't use the usual "Holy shit it looked bad, even with the HD uprez" comment because that's to be expected with a game that came out 8 years after MOH 2010 was released.

But I can't see if I'm hitting anything with the turret you have to run to after scurrying across that minefield in the first level.

I'll look into seeing if I can put on crosshairs through the main menu but if I can't I'm going to need to get a set of binoculars out to see those dirty VG Krauts.
        Way back when that shit came out I beat it on Normal on PS2. The only really difficult part I remembered back then was near the very end. There was like a barn or something you had to go through and you get ambushed by what seemed like 100 enemies. It was brutal.

But when I replayed it with the new MoH I couldn't even get passed the beginning beach part. I guess the pussification of gaming has hit me hard over the years.

Comment

• SethMode
          Master of Mysticism
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          Way back when that shit came out I beat it on Normal on PS2. The only really difficult I remembered back then was near the very end. There was like a barn or something you had to go through and you get ambushed by what seemed like 100 enemies. It was brutal.

But when I replayed it with the new MoH I couldn't even get passed the beginning beach part. I guess the pussification of gaming has hit me hard over the years.
          I think that in part too our eyes were trained to spot stuff differently back then. Shit like Doom wasn't hard for me back in the day, but now I'm looking for super detailed bad guys instead of pixelated pockets of brown. After how far graphics have come, I've lost my sixth sense ability of saying "That pixelated area is a bad guy, I know it."

I think this obviously is most true with FPS's.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Early rumors about Dead Space 3 say that it'll be set on an ice world, and Ellie will be returning.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Finally finished up another play through of Uncharted 2. That game's story mode blows me away every time. Great fucking ending and one of my favorite final boss fights ever. I think I'm going to start another play through of the first one tonight.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
                  Early rumors about Dead Space 3 say that it'll be set on an ice world, and Ellie will be returning.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/26...etails-inside/
                  That's watsup

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                      Finally finished up another play through of Uncharted 2. That game's story mode blows me away every time. Great fucking ending and one of my favorite final boss fights ever. I think I'm going to start another play through of the first one tonight.
                      I actually thought that the final boss was one of the only weak points of that game. It wasn't the worst I've ever played but it sure wasn't very good.

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

I actually thought that the final boss was one of the only weak points of that game. It wasn't the worst I've ever played but it sure wasn't very good.
                        Is it really crazy tough like those fuckers we faced in Gears? No, but I dunno, I kind of enjoyed it. I also think it's much better than the final fight in UC1.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                          Is it really crazy tough like those fuckers we faced in Gears? No, but I dunno, I kind of enjoyed it. I also think it's much better than the final fight in UC1.
                          I know it got a lot of flak but I though the final fight is Uncharted 1 was decent and much more realistic. I liked the fact that he had all those soldiers that you had to fight through to get to him and onc you got close you could just finish him off ny fighting him mano y mano.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

I know it got a lot of flak but I though the final fight is Uncharted 1 was decent and much more realistic. I liked the fact that he had all those soldiers that you had to fight through to get to him and onc you got close you could just finish him off ny fighting him mano y mano.
                            I'll give you that, it's definitely more realistic. I remember getting pretty angry at those damn soldiers lol, they were a pain in the ass. Should be interesting to see what kind of final boss fight or whatever they throw at us in 3.

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

wtf is this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuK3EcY6vk"]PlayStation 3 -- Long Live Play -- See More 10/5/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• KNUBB
                                WHITE RONDO
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by CCBrink
                                Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm No clue. Guess we'll find out October 5th. Maybe it's something extra awesome.

Comment

Working...